Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pity the poor C4

C

CharlesBrown

I was googleing for a new insulated travel coffee mug. Went to one of the suggested sites where I found several Corvette logoed mugs. Great if you had a C3,C5, or a C6. No C4's. I somehow get a magazine called Vett... same thing there. They've never heard of the C4.

C4s were in production for 13 years, somebody must know something about them.

But the C4 logo is the only one that doesn't feature the crossed flags.

The logo on my '88 C4 35th anniversary has cross flags. If you see a copy of "Vett" mag. see if you can find any reference to a C4...good luck! Of course, it's their mag. and they can feature any thing they like. I just thought it odd that the C4 is the only car not represented. Specially since it had sutch a long production run.

Tweener

Yep, the poor C4 isn't old enough yet to get any respect as a "classic" but too old for the "new stuff". Several of the catalogs have sold out of what C4 stock they had and don't see enough reason ($$$) to get any replacements. Several items (leather jackets, polo shirts, etc) that were at "close out" prices last fall really were just that as they are not available now.

And I'm sorry to say that some (many?) of the car parts are going to be the same way as the NOS parts disappear before the reproduction parts arrive. ;help

It's all part of that Capitalistic Plot to get us to buy a C6.

Ok Ok... while there may not be too many things out there with the C4 emblem, I did find a couple of Coffee Mugs.

First off from Eklers. I know this is just a mug and not a travel one but it's a start.

32317.jpg

Second off we have a black one that was found on E-bay.

ace7_1_b.JPG

E-bay link to bid - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CORVETTE-COFFEE-MUG-C4-91-96-CORVETTE-EMBLEM-PART600447_W0QQitemZ120066466364QQcmdZViewItem

Last but not least is a travel Coffee Mug that was found at Mid America Motorworks.

fr7855.jpg

So maybe, just maybe there is still hope that can be had for the beautiful C4's

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom