Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Police seek rare car

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Police seek rare car

OLIVIA CARVILLE - The Press

New Zealand - A Chevrolet Corvette, which police have described as "one of a kind in New Zealand", has been stolen from a Christchurch home.

The black two-door 2005 sport coupe was taken from a Rossall Street address near Hagley Park on Tuesday November 23.

The Corvette is right-hand drive with a six litre LS2 engine and a six speed gearbox.

"This is a very unique vehicle which will stand out," a police spokesman said.

Auto Trader national sales manager David Meacher said the car could be worth about $60,000.

Police have asked anyone who sees the vehicle to contact Detective Sergeant Mike Earl or Police Communications on 03-3637400.

Police seek rare car

OLIVIA CARVILLE - The Press

New Zealand - A Chevrolet Corvette, which police have described as "one of a kind in New Zealand", has been stolen from a Christchurch home.

The black two-door 2005 sport coupe was taken from a Rossall Street address near Hagley Park on Tuesday November 23.

The Corvette is right-hand drive with a six litre LS2 engine and a six speed gearbox.

"This is a very unique vehicle which will stand out," a police spokesman said.

Auto Trader national sales manager David Meacher said the car could be worth about $60,000.

Police have asked anyone who sees the vehicle to contact Detective Sergeant Mike Earl or Police Communications on 03-3637400.

When I $ell my next one, I'll definitely check out the NZ marketplace...

First vettes, then snowmen. What next?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-11908583

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom