Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post a photo of your C5

Vettewine said:
Here's a couple of pics of my CE (Commemorative Edition C5) taken this year.:Steer
That is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I have always been enamored with that CE and often wondered why GM didn't pick up on it...never mind, the idea didn't come from GM Marketing!

I have several pics, but the only color I've seen is white.

Stunning! :drool: :m

Jack R Lawson said:
I finally have my Vette pictures posted but in the learning process I somehow posted them on a thread named Buckeye, not sure how I did that. Can you just copy and paste the entire thread from one thread to another? I guess I will work on that for a while.

Jack,
I had a feeling that was what you were trying to do. How about I merge them into this thread for you?
:)

-Patrick

C5 Photos

Actually, the Commemorative Edition was designed by Steve Pasteiner, Sr, who was a GM design engineer for 22 years. He left GM and started his own company Advanced Automotive Technologies. He designed the CE with the 50th Anniversary Edition in mind but couldn't get GM to go for it. So he said if they wouldn't do it, he would! And, as they say, the rest is history. They are great folks to work with and their website is www.aatcars.com ... Also, the website for my car is www.50thcommemorative.com/Harris/ :D Thanks for the compliments but, other than picking the color these guys deserve the credit!

Jack,

That's beautiful Mag Red 'Vert... love the color.

dads2004corvette023.jpg

Al,

That CE is stunning - and I'd love to see a bigger picture of that Brandywine Roadster Midyear in your avatar!

:w Jane Ann

C2 Photo

Here 'tis...

attachment.php

attachment.php

LaMagred'02 said:
awesome...totally awesome:_rock
Thank you but that paint job is about 14 years old and it's been driven all over the place... like down in the desert southwest on a 4000-mile Route 66 run, etc.

C5 vs. C2 photo

I think we got the "moderator" all shook up 'cause it ain't a C5...:D

Vettewine said:
I think we got the "moderator" all shook up 'cause it ain't a C5...:D

It's okay... it's "my" thread... and it's an ancestor of the C5. :D

XLR8 said:
attachment.php

Be still my heart! :BOW

Thanks for posting the photos, Vettewine - she's BEAUTIFUL!

Exactly what I was thinking! What an outstanding color, especially on a C2. Wow!

Patrick said:
Jack,
I had a feeling that was what you were trying to do. How about I merge them into this thread for you?
:)

-Patrick
Patrick, I was able to copy and paste the URL in this thread, thanks. Jack

MsSchroder said:
Exactly what I was thinking! What an outstanding color, especially on a C2. Wow!

Glad you like it! It consists of a primer (of course!), then a gold metallic base coat, then about 12 coats of brandywine over that with 3 coats of clear to top it all off. Very deep effect and it does change with the sunlight/shade, etc. It has lasted (and traveled) very well but there are some rock chips from various incidents along the way. Oh well, ya gotta drive 'em, right?
:Steer

Pics of Borla system...!

XLR8 said:
No problemo guys! Our ever eloquent member Psuedomind has once again stepped up to the plate and set things right with the universe! :upthumbs

Although I take no exception to you posting the question and photos of exhaust systems in this thread, you probably would get more responses and photos in a thread with the associated title! In fact, if I get a chance over the next couple of days, I'll take a picture of my sweet B&B exhaust to post in your thread!

Hey, it's all good!

Here's a better shot of mine!Picsd

XLR8 said:
Al,
I DO love that color! She's a beauty!

attachment.php

Thank you, thank you, thank you...! :bu

RubynJames said:
Here's mine!
Trailridge.jpg
What an ]incredible shot!!! Where was it taken?

:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom