Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post a photo of your C5

Since the exhaust topic was taking on a life of its own, I pruned those posts out of this thread and merged them into the "post a picture of your exhaust" thread.

The timestamps on them made them sort a little bit funny though... sorry- I tried :)

Tammy

RubynJames said:
Here's mine!
Trailridge.jpg

Beautiful photo! Stunning, in fact. Oh, and the mountains look good too. ;)

:w Jane Ann

It was taken up on Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park, just west of Estes Park Colorado. The scenery up there is absolutely breath taking, some of it is due to altitude (12,183') and some is due to the scenery! Here is another shot!
Trailridge2.jpg

RubynJames said:
It was taken up on Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain Park, just west of Estes Park Colorado. The scenery up there is absolutely breath taking, some of it is due to altitude (12,183') and some is due to the scenery! Here is another shot!
Trailridge2.jpg

I have driven Trail Ridge Road......had a 350 ZX when I did that years ago....it is beautiful up there for sure

C5s in the mountains...

OK, OK! Love the photo of your C5 in the Rockies! :cool

Here's one of mine up in the Cascades near Mt Baker (Mt Shuksan in the background)...:m

attachment.php

You are right! The Cascades are some beautiful mountains! The wife and are going to head that direction next summer. First to San Diego and then up north on Highway 1. Should be a fantastic trip!

I feel like I'm a little late joining the party, but here's a couple of pics of my car. There are some real nice cars in this thread!:upthumbs
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

And you just added another one! :beer

Damn! I LOVE those wheels! :drool:

Thanks, Tom!

The wheels are iForged Equips, polished and clear coated.

Randy, do you have a link to where they can be purchased? :w

Tom - I bought them directly from iForged - http://www.iforged.com/v3/main.php

But I understand a few of the places like the Corvette Garage and West Coast Corvettes are also dealers for the wheels. They are beautiful, and they are very, very similar to HRE's. Mine look like HRE 847's. They are less expensive (but not much!) They are made in the U.S. and that was important to me. It takes about 10 - 12 weeks (at least mine did) from date of order.

Hope that helps!

blacksedan87 said:
Hope that helps!
Well, Yes and No! Now I need a larger piggy bank! :rotfl

Thanks Randy.

T

Vettewine said:
OK, OK! Love the photo of your C5 in the Rockies! :cool

Here's one of mine up in the Cascades near Mt Baker (Mt Shuksan in the background)...:m

attachment.php

Al - Lookin' good!!!

:w Jane Ann

I waited until I finally got a few pics of my 99 with my new CCW rims while out in the Black Hills last week.

vetteneedles1jj8.jpg

badlandsvetteuj8.jpg

vetteneedlestunnel1dj8.jpg

I love that last shot, ZZRider! Very cool!!

-Mac

BEAUTIFUL wheels ZZ!

Now try takin this at speed! :D

vetteneedlestunnel1dj8.jpg

:w Tom

ZZRider said:

Okay, fess up- who's claustrophobic? :L

ZZ, that is a REALLY cool picture.

-Patrick

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom