Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post a photo of your C5

newvettepics008.jpg

here is my 1998 light carmine red metallic coupe ....my first.....after a long time wanting.............

Just returned from "lovely" Wendover, NV/UT. Some interesting facts about Wendover (dont' worry, this will be quick)
1. The Enola Gay was loaded at the Wendover airfield for her trip to Hiroshima; and
2. The Bonneville Speedway, on the Salt Flats (1 miles outside of Wendover) is 10 miles long - and 80 ft. wide. The salt flats themselves are as far as I could tell, unending...

Here is my 1st Corvette 99 six speed coupe

Last July (2005), I became a Corvette Owner, (hope this works)
32875815-S.jpg

I'm the long hair in black T-shirt, my ex-wife, and seller.

We call her "Raven's Ride" after my 2 yo daughter. She has had a few mods done to her over the past year (entire exahust system, calipers, underhood and interior). Everytime I walk out into the garage with my daughter it's "red car daddy". I'm trying to get her to say corvette and it comes out vet. I smile and say yes it is. :D

Yes, the little one in the car seat is Raven. My license plate is T&R C5 and everybody thinks it stands for Ty & Raven's C5, but actually my wife's name is ReDonna. Raven knows it's her ride, there is a C5R battery powered in her future (currently her rides are a Barbie Jeep & 4 Wheeler).

Here's my Baby....

Owner since new and I don't think I can let her go. Currently saving for a Z06 but I have a feeling it'll be parked in the garage directly beside my First Love...

newvettepics008.jpg

here is my 1998 light carmine red metallic coupe ....my first.....after a long time wanting.............

rvettegt

Nice to see another 1998 Carmine Red Metallic owner here!

Welcome Pro Street, flrider (love that blue FRC) and Zoso1951! Nice Corvettes!

:w Jane Ann

There are so many beautiful corvettes on these pages, keep them coming as I'm checking back every day. I really like the Light Carmine Red Metallic:) , it's almost the same color as my wife's 2004 Z71 Tahoe (Sport Mettalic Red).

Great looking car!

Owner since new and I don't think I can let her go. Currently saving for a Z06 but I have a feeling it'll be parked in the garage directly beside my First Love...

That is a great looking car, BAmagred01 !!! I'm partical to the Magnetic Reds...

Vetteforfun

Thank you....back at'cha!;) I'm all about the Magnetic Red II, as well. I wish this color was offered in the C5 Z06. But if I'm able to get the C6 Z06, being that it's a bad-a$$ car, it's going to have to be Black/Competition Grey Rims/Black & Silver Interior....now that's sinister!:cool

wampyrenoplate.jpg

My C5

JBC51a.jpg

2002 Electron Blue, 6 Speed, Corsa Exhaust, Donaldson Air Wing, Z06 Chrome Wheels.

Great Color

That Electron Blue is growing on me big time.

Alan

Jane Ann,

What did you use to make the "artsy" photo. My wife just got Photoshop Elements and is slowly learning how to use it.

I now have 3 coats of Zaino on my 2000 & if I can get a sunny day I will take some nice pics & post.

Bruce

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom