Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post a photo of your C5

Jane Ann,

What did you use to make the "artsy" photo. My wife just got Photoshop Elements and is slowly learning how to use it.

I now have 3 coats of Zaino on my 2000 & if I can get a sunny day I will take some nice pics & post.

Bruce

Bruce,

Actually, I found that feature included in some Kodak software on a CD I got of CruiseFest'05 pictures developed at Walgreens. It is in the section called edit pictures - it's called "cartoon." Neat, huh?

If you have a picture you'd like done send me a PM and we'll connect email addresses. I'll see what I can do for ya!

:w Jane Ann

OK, it was a cloudy day today, but I got a few pictures that I think turned out OK.

2000 Magnetic Red Metallic convertible, Lt. Oak/Lt. Oak, Magnesium wheels, 6-speed with Hurst Billet/Plus shifter.

Just got it so I only have 4 coats of Zaino on it so far.

img_0111crop_2_1.jpg

img_0104crop_4_2_1.jpg

img_0109crop_3_2_1.jpg

I LOVE IT!

I may PM you the original (very large file) and ask you to "cartoon" it and send it back. I think it would make a great wallpaper for my computer at work.

Bruce

rvettegt

Nice to see another 1998 Carmine Red Metallic owner here!

Welcome Pro Street, flrider (love that blue FRC) and Zoso1951! Nice Corvettes!

we thank ya :D

C5-v06lflo.jpg

My newly arrived '02 C5 A4: fast and comfy + easy in/out compared to my beloved C4s! This car is starting to impress me a lot; very enjoyable to just drive or to carve curves with! DFO :D

My newly arrived '02 C5 A4: fast and comfy + easy in/out compared to my beloved C4s! This car is starting to impress me a lot; very enjoyable to just drive or to carve curves with! DFO :D

Gorgeous photo! Electron Blue? Fixed Roof Coupe perhaps? (hard to tell at that angle). SHINY!

Enjoy your stay in the C5 section, may it be long and enjoyable :beer

Tammy

Enjoy your stay in the C5 section, may it be long and enjoyable :beer

Tammy
Says she who is about to make a Return and will have to post her own new ride. :D

That Electron Blue is Easy On The Eyes! :cool

C5-v09.jpg

most assurdedly a coupe.....DFO :L

Except the picture isn't there??????????????

designeraccd: there seemed to be something in the 1st set of IMG tags that it didn't like- I just removed a pair and it started working- MsSchroder

Thanks, wierd....sure don't know what happened! However, now the sensuous profile definately shows the coupe! duuhhh.....DFO :confused

Hood Liner

74864498.jpg

corvetteenginebayinteriorrearBrians.jpg

DSCN0913.jpg

I tell folks it's my "old Chevy" >> 2000 Coupe

I love that hood liner. I have seen them in catalogs and I'd like to know how difficult they are to attach? Did you do this yourself?

Beautiful car!

My newly acquired C5. It’s a 2002 Quick Silver Coupe with a mere 10K miles on her. Traded the C4, my wife told me to she was tired of climbing in and out of the C4.

IMGP1160web.jpg

I love that hood liner. I have seen them in catalogs and I'd like to know how difficult they are to attach? Did you do this yourself?

Beautiful car!

Bonnell,

Several members have painted the C5 emblem on the hoodliner of their Vette and a search would probably bring up more than a few threads which discuss it in great detail for you. I saved this link to my Favorites folder because it looked to be an excellent step by step instruction on "How To..."
http://www.97vette.com/howto/hoodliner/index.html

Still haven't done mine yet, but someday...

IMG_5905_R_2.jpg

beautiful :D .......how about a pic of the interior.....

TTP- finally we've found XLR8's long lost sister! :m Very nice.
Jetz, fantastic photos. Tell me about those seats.

Tammy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom