Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post a Pic of your ZR-1

View attachment 1987View attachment 1986View attachment 1985
pencil.png
that's a great looking motor

Awesome!!! Motor and car looks great and the time is pretty impressive!:thumb.

Pic of my 90 zr1

Attachments

• ZR11990003.jpg
    ZR11990003.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 130
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 122
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 131
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 126
Bob sweeting's 1991 zr-1 ser. No 334

BOB 1991 ZR1 TURQUOISE.jpgcar has 1989 zr-1 wheels on it with scoops painted to match body color. Wheels dated 2/1/88
car now has over 250,000 miles on it, still shreds the tires. I bought the car new, but it was used as a cherolet show car. Ppg prototyped this color on their 1988 pace car. Only 92 zr-1's were built with this color, turquoise metallic

1988 ZR1 Prototype EX5023

11c89pd.jpg

Zr_1 photo

iF YOU CLICK ON THE PHOTO, IT WILL ENLARGE. THE WHEELS ARE JUST LIKE THE EX CAR EXCEPT I PAINTED THE SLOTS TURQUOISE. THEY CAME OFF THE SER NO. 55 CAR.

View attachment 3979car has 1989 zr-1 wheels on it with scoops painted to match body color. Wheels dated 2/1/88
car now has over 250,000 miles on it, still shreds the tires. I bought the car new, but it was used as a cherolet show car. Ppg prototyped this color on their 1988 pace car. Only 92 zr-1's were built with this color, turquoise metallic

Bob,this was a 90-91 color.

Jane Ann,
There are no ZR1's anywhere with the B2K code!!!
:w
Hey Big John!
Okay... I admit it - I'm corn-fused! :chuckle So is this a B2K car which cannot be a ZR1 because there's no such animal, or is it a ZR1 which looks like a B2K?
Enlighten me Big John! :L

Hey Big John!
Okay... I admit it - I'm corn-fused! :chuckle So is this a B2K car which cannot be a ZR1 because there's no such animal, or is it a ZR1 which looks like a B2K?
Enlighten me Big John! :L

B2K code was for a L98 with Twin Turbo that was an option from Chevy.

There are actually several Callaway CR1 (no Typo), There are 7 TT ZR1 that were built by Callaway, LPE, Mallet that I know of, There are 2 ZR1 Super speedsters and 62 B2K, There is 1 ZR2 that I know of. My Car is a Callaway Aerobody ZR1. Hope that clarified alot.

ZR2= ZR1 with ZL1 engine. I dont know if it had twin overhead cams or not. The engine compartment was not open when I saw the car.
Last but not least the Super Natural.

John, If I missed anything please Chime in.

Link for TT ZR1
http://www.corvettefever.com/featuredvehicles/corp_0603_1995_corvette_zr1_twin_turbo/index.html

Here is a link to what they look like.
1992 Callaway CR-1 Corvette Images. Photo: callaway_CR-1_001_DV_05_BR-01.jpg

L
ink for ZR2.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...B0DF0DF6C3A340BD4C956E38FA0B3A49ABEE0&first=0

There are actually several Callaway CR1 (no Typo), There are 7 TT ZR1 that were built by Callaway, LPE, Mallet that I know of, There are 2 ZR1 Super speedsters and 62 B2K, There is 1 ZR2 that I know of. My Car is a Callaway Aerobody ZR1. Hope that clarified alot.
It does... thank you.

The various classifications of Callaways combined with my limited knowledge of them caused me to mislabel your ZR1 in my post. Sorry.

It's a beauty, whatever it's designation. :upthumbs

:wJane Ann

B2K code was for a L98 with Twin Turbo that was an option from Chevy.There are actually several Callaway CR1 (no Typo), There are 7 TT ZR1 that were built by Callaway, LPE, Mallet that I know of, There are 2 ZR1 Super speedsters and 62 B2K, There is 1 ZR2 that I know of. My Car is a Callaway Aerobody ZR1. Hope that clarified alot.ZR2= ZR1 with ZL1 engine. I dont know if it had twin overhead cams or not. The engine compartment was not open when I saw the car.Last but not least the Super Natural.John, If I missed anything please Chime in. Link for TT ZR1Twin-Turbo 1995 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 - Corvette Fever MagazineHere is a link to what they look like. 1992 Callaway CR-1 Corvette Images. Photo: callaway_CR-1_001_DV_05_BR-01.jpgLink for ZR2.ZR2 Corvette - Bing Images
I have allways liked your cars!The Callaway Aerobody was never part of the B2K package; it was extra after 1988.

Hmmmmm

Catbert....have we ever gotten to bottom of this story?:L:L:L

5cac2.jpg

The ZR2 is NOT a ZR-1.This is a convertible with a conventional Bigblock only.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom