Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post a Pic of your ZR-1

Unfortunately this collection has been moved and is not open to the public anymore.

ry%3D400

ry%3D480

Unfortunately this collection has been moved and is not open to the public anymore.

ry%3D400

ry%3D480

That's Keith Busse's old place. I've done a few cars for him. He now has most of his collection at his home property. His new place looks just as nice as the old place. I was just there this past October.

He's a great car guy!

I haven't been into his new place. I don't know him that well. We did a road trip to the museum when it was open during the first CAC CruiseFest. I have an album of the cars including the collection of '57 Fuelies in every color oafffered. Unfortunately that has been broken up too.

I haven't been into his new place. I don't know him that well. We did a road trip to the museum when it was open during the first CAC CruiseFest. I have an album of the cars including the collection of '57 Fuelies in every color oafffered. Unfortunately that has been broken up too.

He sold most of the ZR1's at Bloomington in 2008 also. If you remember the 53 and the 68 435 hp conv (blue/white top), I did those two cars for him.

How about a picture with my brand new saw blades.
DSCN0225-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN0227-2.jpg
[/IMG]

Jeff, did you lower it even more? Maybe, it looks like it's lower with the stock wheels.;shrug

Jeff, did you lower it even more? Maybe, it looks like it's lower with the stock wheels.;shrug

No,these tires are a little taller than tires on the GS wheels.I thought about raising the car a little but not sure yet.

Just got my AR II's on and thought I'd share the new look.:beer

100-0005_IMG4-8.jpg

100-0002_IMG6-9.jpg

1990 ZR-1 Polo Green
Corsa's
Haibeck Perf. Chip

new pics

Here are a few pics I took a couple of nights ago and posted them on the new member section. Im just learning how to navigate through the site.

Attachments

• 100_0400.jpg
    100_0400.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 130
  • 100_0401.jpg
    100_0401.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 295
  • 100_0397.jpg
    100_0397.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 144
Here are a few pics I took a couple of nights ago and posted them on the new member section. I'm just learning how to navigate through the site.
Looks good! Supposedly the site owner has one that looks similar to yours...:)chuckle inside joke)... Looks like you're learning to nav the site just fine! :thumb

Looks good! Supposedly the site owner has one that looks similar to yours...:)chuckle inside joke)... Looks like you're learning to nav the site just fine! :thumb
There goes your raise this year. :chuckle

:L

Welcome to the CAC abbezr1! Lookin' good!

:wJane Ann

attachment.php

BTW...

I noticed your new avatar and was wondering if you'd like a larger image of your car to use. I copied it then cropped and resized it for a closeup.

Anyway, here it is if you're interested.

ABBEZR1 - 100_0401_3.jpg

Question

Will this ZR-1 make it to Carlisle this year?
Remo:cool

5cac2.jpg

Thanks, I like it and will update my avatar when i get home from work. Thanks again for the welcome!
I noticed your new avatar and was wondering if you'd like a larger image of your car to use. I copied it then cropped and resized it for a closeup.

Anyway, here it is if you're interested.

View attachment 169[/QUOTE]

Will this ZR-1 make it to Carlisle this year?
Remo:cool

5cac2.jpg

That's one of those life size mural you tape on a closed garage door isn't it?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom