Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post your DYNO Results here!!!

74bigblock

Corvette
2008 Z06
Please post your Dyno results if you have any... also list any mods perfomed on your Z!

I'll Start:

Callaway Honker Intake System.

HP = 484.4
TQ = TBD Can't recall off hand... I'll scan and upload tomorrow for ya.

Here's mine w/1900 miles...all stock.
DYNOPULLALIGNMENT002.jpg

Fast forward 3 and a half years, I had it dyno'd again. (I was getting a tune.)

Here was my "before" #'s~ 473.7hp....443.6tq (Dyno Dynamics)
My "after" #'s~ 494.7hp......454.5tq. (Dyno Dynamics)

2 different dynos (Dynojet & Dyno Dynamics.)

I had about 35,000 miles on the car when it was done. Don't know how much of an effect this would have but I have to think it had some slight effect. (from 1925 miles to 35K.)

Also~ Since the owners seem to have their own definition of "stock," we need to standardize the definition. Some say modified intakes are "stock", some don't. Some say headers/no cats are "stock."
Just about the only standard we have is that FI, heads & cam are not stock!

So, my question is this~ I use "special" lubricants that have an extremely low coeffecient of friction, and also a "referance" fuel that promotes complete combustion. Would this be consideed "stock" or am I modified?

So, my question is this~ I use "special" lubricants that have an extremely low coeffecient of friction, and also a "referance" fuel that promotes complete combustion. Would this be consideed "stock" or am I modified?

I'd say just post what has been done to the car since it left te Assembly line. If you use Addatives other than reccomended by the manual, include those.

I see this thread as a reference point for those who are considering power adding options, as well as a way to track an average RWHP for "stock" Z's

Dave,

Did you ever baseline dyno it?

That Honker really seems to add some nice power. Using 15% drivetrain loss, I guesstimate your CHP to be ~570!:eek:hnoes

Dave,

Did you ever baseline dyno it?

That Honker really seems to add some nice power. Using 15% drivetrain loss, I guesstimate your CHP to be ~570!:eek:hnoes

My Dyno sheet is from the original owner of my car. The baseline was 444HP.

The specs on airflow on Callaway's site are an interesting read (and applies to C6 and C6 Z06):

2006 Z06 Honker Testing

Dave,

I know! It's intense. :W

Once the Warranty is up I think I am going to send her to Lingenfelter for a cam and head massage. Now that I have driven her a bit, I really feel more is better.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom