Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Power Point

Crash,

Good question. I don't know how to answer that so we'll have to wait and see. I THINK it would have to be hosted elsewhere and a link posted here. Maybe.

Hopefully someone else with more info will come along soon.

Sorry I couldn't help.
:w Jane Ann

I believe that Jane Ann is correct. And Power Point or a Power Point Viewer would be necessary on each viewer's home computer.

Dang it anyhow! I received a really interesting pps that I would like to share. Well if anybody can come up with a solution, please let me know. :w

Thanks!

Crash

Most won't want to download a special viewer to check out a pps slide show. Convert the pps file to mpg first. Then your viewers don't need the Powerpoint Viewer. Download PPT2DVD. Free to try, or purchase if you prefer.

Then find a place to host it:

1. Free web host
2. Myspace
3. Youtube
4. One of a dozen other dumb social sites
5. Have someone host it for you
6. Become a supporting member & convince Rob to allow the mpg into the gallery (80K size limit).

:w

6. Become a supporting member & convince Rob to allow the mpg into the gallery (80K size limit).

:w

Maybe I should change your username to "Parrot". You sound like his twin.:w

Maybe I should change your username to "Parrot". You sound like his twin.:w

You lost me on that one. I was trying to be helpful. Sheesh....:W

I suggested he become a supporting member. Do you object to that?
I also suggested he could try to convince you to allow his mpg since it would likely be greater that 80k. Do you object to that also?

If you want to change my name that is up to you. Just don't change it to Patrick, OK?

:boogie

Crash89, if you have PowerPoint and not just the viewer, you might just want to pull the individual pics out and save them as JPG's, then simply post/link to them.
Or, just tell us what it's about and anyone that wants to see it can PM you their email address.

As for embedding MPG clips, I doubt you'll find much worth watching in the 80KB and smaller segment.

You lost me on that one. I was trying to be helpful. Sheesh....:W

I suggested he become a supporting member. Do you object to that?
I also suggested he could try to convince you to allow his mpg since it would likely be greater that 80k. Do you object to that also?

If you want to change my name that is up to you. Just don't change it to Patrick, OK?

:boogie
Nah, I like Parrot. I think it suits you. :upthumbs

Besides, the upload limit is 200....not 80, but thanks anyways. :D

Besides, the upload limit is 200....not 80, but thanks anyways. :D

Hmmmm.

Well, it said 80k in the gallery a day or two ago. I wouldn't have quoted it as 80k otherwise. Aren't you sneaky. Stealthy little change there, eh? :W

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom