Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

40th Anniversary Production Numbers

1993 40th Anniversary Corvette Topic

berry1133@bellsouth.net

Does anyone know the production numbers for the ruby's? I know that there were 6,000+ total produced and approximately 225 ZR1's. Does anyone know how many coupes and convertibles? I have a ruby convertible that I just adore.
Thanks.

Does anyone know the production numbers for the ruby's? I know that there were 6,000+ total produced and approximately 225 ZR1's. Does anyone know how many coupes and convertibles? I have a ruby convertible that I just adore.
Thanks.

Hope this helps:

1993 Corvette 40th Anniversary Convertible
OptionDescriptionQuanity
1YY67BASE CORVETTE CONVERTIBLE5,692
AC1POWER PASSENGER SEAT18,067
AC3POWER DRIVERS SEAT20,626
CC2AUXILIARY HARDTOP976
C68ELECTRONIC AIR CONDITIONING CONTROL19,550
FX3SELECTIVE RIDE AND HANDLING ELECTRONIC5,740
G92PERFORMANCE AXLE RATIO2,630
UJ6LOW TIRE PRESSURE WARNING INDICATOR3,353
U1FSTEREO SYSTEM WITH CD, DELCO-BOSE16,794
V56LUGGAGE RACK765
Z2540TH ANNIVERSARY PACKAGE6,749
********TOTAL 40TH ANNIVERSARY CONVERTIBLES2,043

I know what you mean about "loving" the convert! I just bought a Ruby convert at the RM Auction in North Palm Beach, FL (12/1/2012). only 2700 miles on her!
Bart in FL

Last edited:
Hello and thanks for the response. Unfortunately, I unable to read the info that was sent. It's like a lot of words running together with no meaning. Do you have the number of verts that was produced?
Congrats on your purchase. Looks like you got your hands on a practically new one!

Hello and thanks for the response. Unfortunately, I unable to read the info that was sent. It's like a lot of words running together with no meaning. Do you have the number of verts that was produced?
Congrats on your purchase. Looks like you got your hands on a practically new one!

Sorry about that:

Total 1993 40th anniversary ruby convertibles = 2043

-> Only 965 of which had the optional removable hardtop & the number goes down further, in that if it had a factory luggage rack, only 765 cars were delivered that way.

Going further, from what I have researched, less than 500 (476) Ruby anniversary convertible's were delivered with of all the available options.

Hope this helps (better).

Bart in FL

Production numbers

Soo. Out of those numbers...

How many of those convertible fully loaded 40th's came in 6-Speed.?

Soo. Out of those numbers...

How many of those convertible fully loaded 40th's came in 6-Speed.?

Breaking production numbers down is always interesting. Using The Corvette Black Book as a reference we see that there were 5330 6 speeds built which is roughly 25% of production. Taking the 476 production # for loaded cars mentioned above and dividing by .25 gives us 119. I would venture to say most Ruby verts that were fully loaded came with automatics so I suspect the number of 6 speed equipped fully loaded Ruby verts is likely MUCH lower, perhaps even below 50. Anyone have the actual number?

Well. With that being said. Anyone interested. I have one FOR SALE..!!
It's very Rare, and in Very Good Condition, with only 116000 km on it
Anyone interested.
Contact me at 647-203-2653

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom