Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Quadrajet, out of business?

qjet

Hi everyone, I just put in a Jet stage 2 qjet (reman) with the skinniest sec. metering rods and tuned perfectly. It is amazing, they did a superb job on the carb and the car has never run like this.Awesome drivability and wide open perf is outstanding. 2 pumps, no gas and she fires right up. hot start, no pumps and it fires perfectly.....i'm in love

Awesome! :D Both a properly rebuilt QJet or a newly manufactured one from Edelbrock (up until a couple/few years ago) usually turned in great results on most any engine beit a tow vehicle or a performance car or whatever.

And they can even turn in decent mileage if you stay out of the 2ndaries on say a long hwy drive.

A great carb that has been dis'ed over the years by those who didn't understand them.

Hi everyone, I just put in a Jet stage 2 qjet (reman) with the skinniest sec. metering rods and tuned perfectly. It is amazing, they did a superb job on the carb and the car has never run like this.Awesome drivability and wide open perf is outstanding. 2 pumps, no gas and she fires right up. hot start, no pumps and it fires perfectly.....i'm in love

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom