Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

RARE! {Maybe for sale?}1989 Callaway Twin Turbo Corvette AeroBody Coupe,5k mi, w/in>

*89x2*

Since there seems to be somoe interest in what cars may be avail. for sale - there is this one which might be, and a white 1990 AeroVert for $39k in TX.

...I am not sure if this car is still for sale - It was a while back and may still be, as I never heard of it selling...

"1989 Callaway Corvette Coupe, AeroBody, Midnight Blue, Black leather, only 5,300 miles, perfect condition, best offer. 954-771-3869 Ft. Lauderdale, FL."

I do not have any pictures of the car however, I did see pic's of it and it looked to be very nice and original - it is a 6 spd car too...

***disclaimer - I have no ownership or interest in this car, please contact the seller for more info, thanks

I emailed the guy on the 90 Aero when it was on ebay and he sent me some pic's. I was bidding on the car when he pulled it off ebay. He is very hard to connect with. He will probably not email you back. I guess he got mad because the car was not bringing the price he thought it should. Most of these type of cars will not move at the prices that are being asked for them. I do not think you will see any upward movement in price for a few more years. I do think they are neat cars.

Yeah - I know Mangusta1969 tried looking at the white aero 90 vert and the seller was evasive - he was ready to buy and wound up buying Callaway CR1 #001 out of Chicago a few weeks later - maybe he just wants to test the market :confused

The Dark Blue metallic Aero Coupe I posted above would be my first choice if they never had made bright red AeroBodies :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom