Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Rare81 is headin to Texas

Hmmm...from Modesto, CA to Amarillo, TX...talk about culture shock. You can get a free meal in Amarillo, if you can eat the whole thing. I don't know if the restaurant is still there, but if you could eat their 60ish ounce steak, including baked potato and fixin's (you'll get used to the work fixin') in one hour, your dinner is free. So you've got that to look forward to. No state income tax is another plus. I'll bet the real estate prices in Amarillo are a bit more attractive than in California. If you like to snow ski, you're within hours of some of the best places in the world.

Welcome to Texas!

:beer

Welcome to Texas bro..everything here is BIGGER and Better...enjoy..Joe!

Bro.......

It's never easy to pick up and move, so many items, so many people, so many memories, a choice sometimes hard to make. But it has been made and I'm sure you and Nanc will fit in just fine, no matter where you are. I wish you a speedy safe uneventfull move and be sure to let us know when you're in and settled with more pictures of the Ponderosa;)

Bud, I did a little e-shopping for you. It looks like Texans love Sharks I found this Cowboy Corvette belt buckle in about 30 seconds.;)

Do not forget the hat and boots!

1505510t.jpg

Best rib joint I remember was in a town called Hereford or Hefford on hi-way 60 just south of Amarillo…of course that was 30 years ago so the ribs may be cold by now.

Have a safe move and settle into the new home quickly.:Steer:w

Gee We are going to MISS Diana Ross!

Gee Yoda, no more Diana Ross & the Supreme's?
;LOL :eyerole :upthumbs :crazy :W :_rock

I was hoping for a little Tina Turner - Rolling on the River...;LOL

Stay tuned for more from "The Posse."

Brutal - Just frigging Brutal.....

Howie

Hey Bud

I guess I have been in LALA land and missed that you were moving, hope all goes well with the move. Remember change is good even if it takes a little while but enjoy your new home and you will make many new vette friends besides the many you have with CAC.

You are half way to Carlisle, maybe we'll see you there.

Chuck

Hey Bud! I wish you and Nanc the absolute best in Texas. Thank you again for past invitations to your BBQs, and I am sorry that I missed meeting you both. :cry

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom