Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Reeves Callaway married

Janet Curran

Corvette
2006 Z06, 2012 ZL1 Camaro
Congratulations to Reeves & Nikki on their beautiful wedding held during the Grand Opening of the Santa Ana Callaway Facility in So California. It was warm, loving, sometimes humorous and included family and friends. This is definitely one of my all-time favorite weddings...surrounded by beautiful cars, fun-loving people, and great loving family. Way to go Callaways! :cool!:

Janet

Reeves must have forgotten to send my invite... Either that or it got lost in the mail?? Oh well... :chuckle

Congrats, Reeves & Nikki!

Thanks for posting, Janet!!

-Mac

Yes it was a fun time, I haven't seen Reeves in a long time. Congrats to Reeves & Nikki.

Callaway Cars West is a very nice facility I was very impressed and honored to have my 87-070 put out front with the new cars. A great display of Old & New. Now I think they have set-the-hook. I want a new one now!

:beer
i10fwy

Yes it was a fun time, I haven't seen Reeves in a long time. Congrats to Reeves & Nikki.

Callaway Cars West is a very nice facility I was very impressed and honored to have my 87-070 put out front with the new cars. A great display of Old & New. Now I think they have set-the-hook. I want a new one now!

:beer
i10fwy

It was so nice to see the evolution of the cars. I hadn't seen some of them for a very long time. Thanks for bringing yours out, it made the occasion even nicer. When are you placing your order :D I'm sure Pete is ready to help you decide.

Janet

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom