Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

REMO has passed

Just make sure Nut stays out of trouble.....and drive safe my friend..........:w

OMG! Now that's going to be a challenge!

Take care my friend. Hope to see you on anther trip.

:w
Guy

Sorry to hear about Remo's passing. I met Remo and Guy once in Ft. Wayne when they came in to pick up Remo's car, after adding the "juice" to it. RIP.

Thank you

Hi Everyone,

I miss my dad so much! I can't thank Guy and Nut enough for brining Quicksilver out to Ca. I will do my best to keep her looking as sweet as my dad did :). She is in the garage and washed once a week. Looking forward to meeting everyone at Carlisle this summer!

Brian Remelius
"Little Remo". Aka Remo II :)

Brian, your dad was a great guy, and spoke fondly of you. look forward to meeting you at Carlisle. Ken

Brian, I also look forward to meeting you in Carlisle. Your father and Guy were the very first Corvette Action Center guys I met the very first time my husband and I went to Corvettes at Carlisle. We also live in MA so had the opportunity to get together other than Carlisle over the years.

As others have said, Alan and I are looking forward to seeing you in August.

Elaine

Will you be staying in the "Remo room" at the Park Inn?

Remo room

Not sure if it will be the same room but I'm going with Guy so it should be close :)

You will be missed Remo and not forgotten. . . . . . MAY YOU REST IN PEACE and drive on those streets paved with GOLD!

Has anyone heard from Guy? How is he doing? You're right Catbert, he was a unique individual. I was just thinking about his sense of humor after my last post and how he could lead you on, then laugh his arse off. Here he is with some of CAC's "finest".

From left: Guy, Blackdog, Bud (Yoda), Lou (Rowdy1), and Remo. That was a great time!

I do remember this for sure, been a while, the night was a BLAST filled with fun and laughter!

Bill :w

It's been 3 years since "we" lost Remo. To this day, it isn't any easier to remember him without feeling a profound sadness.

It's been 3 years since "we" lost Remo. To this day, it isn't any easier to remember him without feeling a profound sadness.

So true for me too. Next month Dawn and I will head to San Diego to visit with
Brian and the family including little Remo the 3rd.

So true for me too. Next month Dawn and I will head to San Diego to visit with
Brian and the family including little Remo the 3rd.
Remo the 3rd.... How Wonderful Is That! :upthumbs :thumb I was blessed to spend many hours with Remo over a few Carlisle trips and of course, like so many here, I always laughed at the thought of Cabin Fever and "Remo being off his meds". It was an honor to be his friend.

His memory lives on!

Tom

Little Remo isn't even a year old yet and cute as heck.
image.jpg
Vincent (Remo III) and big brother Anthony.

Hard to believe that 3 years have gone by since Remo's passing. Seems like yesterday. I always enjoyed Remo's conversation and wit. Consider myself fortunate to have known him...

Carlisle 2016

Hi Everyone,

looking forward to seeing everyone in Carlisle this year! Quicksilver is loving SoCal weather! My dad would be very pleased with how clean I have kept her over the past 3 years 😊. I know he is looking over me while I'm polishing the wheels saying I "missed a spot". Can't wait to see everyone over the next 4 days!

Brian aka "little Remo"

Missed by many and not forgotten. . . . . MAY YOU REST IN PEACE REMO

Remo is miss by all of us, he flies with Eagles and has touched THE FACE OF GOD.

I sure do miss his post, he was one of a kind. I had met him at one of the CAC Cruise fest in Bowling Green, KY originally, also got with him and some other CAC folks in Fort Wayne, IN for supper when he brought "Quick Silver" to get some more HP from Lingenfelter Performance Engineering boys!

-Bill :w

You got that right Shooter :happyanim:One of a kind I miss hearing his opinion and his take on it all too! :beer Here's to Remo.

-Bill

Hi Everyone,

looking forward to seeing everyone in Carlisle this year! Quicksilver is loving SoCal weather! My dad would be very pleased with how clean I have kept her over the past 3 years 😊. I know he is looking over me while I'm polishing the wheels saying I "missed a spot". Can't wait to see everyone over the next 4 days!

Brian aka "little Remo"

It was great to see you again Brian. Same time, same place next year?:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom