Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Sad times,indeed......

fatbloke-dim

Corvette
93 'vert,bright aqua,lt-1
I have to part with my sweet '93 convertible, due to my wife's worsening spinal disability - she can't tolerate being in the car , given the seating position , and entry/egress is a big issue also . So , to that end , I've posted it on Classic Cars for Sale on Car And Classic | www.carandclassic.co.uk , it's the Bright Aqua with white top/interior one on there . Needless to say , it's in the U.K. , in Manchester . If anyone wants a nice one with no issues and loads of fun left in it ....here's yer one !!!

Sorry to hear of your wifes' condition, but it seems we all must make sacrifices for our loved ones at times. Good luck with your sale.

Tom...

Thanx for your good wishes ,mate ! It seems before too long I'll be looking at wheelchairs...but whilst things have some "do-ability" ,I'll have to get a more "normal" car . Shame ,really ,but things can be much worse ,you know. Thankful as ever for all I/we have had ,and may still have for a time yet . Nobody can take off yer wot yer've already had !! That REALLY grinds the government's gears !:happyanim:

Well said 'bloke. I'm guessing a time is coming for me as well. :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom