Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Service Manual

Corvsinis

Hello, someone could help me get service manuals in Spanish?
You know if there? You could buy them in English, but I understand very little and I would be hard to translate to understand.
Thank you!

Can you convert an English PDF document into Spanish? If so I could send you a DVD set. It will cover all years.

I guess with my pc I can translate a PDF, it's a matter of taste. Dvd-price? It's the same dvd the service manual?

I was able to open the files perfectly. And you could send the service manual? by dropbox too?
Thank you very much dadaroo

Anybody can open the files, I asked you if you could convert them into Spanish.

If you can, I can send you the DVDs. Using Dropbox for the whole manual would be hard to search and take me at least a month to create doing it full time.

If you get the database you have to remember that the lists are all in English in order to get to the each PDF on what ever topic you need. Of course if you can't find something then I can help you.

I think as good as you are at using this Forum the DVDs will work for you. Your English conversion/use is better than a lot of people on these forums.

PS: They will only work with Microsoft Windows. They will NOT load on any other system. The database has to be loaded onto a computer, you cannot read the information directly from the DVDs.

Can I get a copy???

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and new to owning a C5.. I just bought a 2000 convertible and I think it's in terrific shape.. but I'm trying to gather as much info as a can.. So I was wondering if I cna get a copy of the Service manual as well.
Thanks in Advance.

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and new to owning a C5.. I just bought a 2000 convertible and I think it's in terrific shape.. but I'm trying to gather as much info as a can.. So I was wondering if I cna get a copy of the Service manual as well.
Thanks in Advance.

Yes, but I really recommend the hardcopy over the electronic. I can use the e-version because of my experience and I know where to look. With that said it is still hard to find things there. Sometimes I have to use my 2001 hardcopy to figure where to find the information. Many times one issue can have information in two or three different sections across the 3 volumes. The hardcopy is about 3000 pages total in 3 volumes.

PM me your address.

Mr. Sam

The computer I do not rinsed well. It dadaroo be possible to print everything? I would like to have it on paper, even in English. I have an app on the phone that perfectly translates texts taken from photographs. You could download it in pdf and print?

The computer I do not rinsed well. It dadaroo be possible to print everything? I would like to have it on paper, even in English. I have an app on the phone that perfectly translates texts taken from photographs. You could download it in pdf and print?

That would be 6000 pages on my printer since I only print one sided. I would suggest you just get a hardcopy. Just make sure it is a GM set of 3 manuals. I can help you find a good used set if I knew your year.

Many thanks for your advice and availability Dadaroo! I finally bought the complete workshop manual for 200 € approx. in mamotorworks.com. I hope to put to good use here in Spain since no specialized workshops corvette.

Very good. If you need help finding information let me know. Many problems require you to use more than one volume.

Dadaroo oh thank you very much! you're very kind. In Spanish Forum there are not many isuarios Corvette and take forever to answer .... if you get to meet someday.

I recently bought my 01 Corvette base. After hearing all the problems with these nice cars, I thought I'd better get a manual to help. Holy smoke!!! These manual cost $250-$350. What happened to the Chilton's manuals for $20.00? Am I getting that old? Does that offer for the free pdf copy available? If I buy these manuals, there goes my new exhaust system. But without the manuals, I may do something wrong installing the exhaust system. HELP!:happyanim:

Service Manuals DVD

I got the service manuals on CD from GM for all GM cars in 2000. They had a give away for a while. They are a REAL PAIN IN THE ASS to navigate. I'm an IT nerd too! Bought the hard copy manuals instead!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom