Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Shark sounds and videos

S

Scott81

I've collected a couple sound and video files of C3's and put them on my web site. If you have a sound/video file of your shark and want to share it I'd be happy to post it so everyone can hear and see it, so others will know what a certain cam sounds like, or what the STS baffles sound like, etc.

If your video/sound file is already there and you would like to change the name of it, or add so information to it please let me know which one it is and what to change. If I have your file posted and you don't want it there by all means let me know and I'll remove it.

The link is; http://www.c3sharktank.com/sound/sound1.html

If you want to send me one send it here; scott@c3sharktank.com

Thanks!

:upthumbs Very cool Scott! The animation one is cool. Now I'll have to get an wav of my new chambered exhaust:D.

- Eric :w

Scott, I was looking forward to hearing and seeing yours. I didn't even open the others. :(

Let me know when you got some of your new engine. Lord knows you probably won't attend the Labor Day thing, so I might just have to go to FL after the Keytone Nat's in September. ;)

_ken :w

Eric,

You're not done yet? Come on, come on, let's get going! Get the video cam out and get working :D

I should say that if the file is too big for anyone to email just post a link to it and I'll get it from there.

Ken said:
Scott, I was looking forward to hearing and seeing yours. I didn't even open the others. :(

Let me know when you got some of your new engine. Lord knows you probably won't attend the Labor Day thing, so I might just have to go to FL after the Keytone Nat's in September. ;)

Ken,

I'm working on it, problem is getting someone with a nice digital video cam to get off their butt and come over. It's about 100% sure I won't make the SharkFest...unless my boss croaks :D come on down and enjoy the bugs, old farts and high humidity :Silly

OH!!

Damn scott

i downloaded the beast wav, I crapped in my pants!!!!

I would not want to pull up next to you!!

I gotta search for the specs on that cam of yours!!

Frank:j

That's very cool!

Check out the "Wheelie" one - holy crap!! :eek

Barb :w

Re: OH!!

sscam69 said:
Damn scott

i downloaded the beast wav, I crapped in my pants!!!!

I would not want to pull up next to you!!

I gotta search for the specs on that cam of yours!!

Frank:j

Frank- that's not mine. I think that is a XE262 or 272 cam, I've got the XE284 and it sounds a little better :D

Really!!

So how does she drive? Can you chirp those tires pretty easily?

Are you going to put it on a dyno?

Frank

Frank- chirping the tires would be slightly understating it :D I think "roast" would be a better term, the car has a tendancy to go sideways to the left I have found out recently. Once I get a few more things done and the last couple bugs worked out I'll probably end up putting it on a dyno to see how much more power I need :Silly

I'm trying to decide on what video cam to get so it will be a few more days until I get mine up.

THANKS to JHL for sending me 2 short clips, which are very cool!

Scott, I was all set today to capture some of that wonderful sound that emanates from mine now, when what do I discover but a dead battery in my camcorder. :L

Oh, and I agree with you when you say "chirping" is an understatement; it wouldn't take much to boil the hides. I "diddled" the throttle a little today as I left my bodyman's shop (showing it off) and it immediately starting churning asphalt and yawing to the left. :eek

I LLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIKE it!!! :J

Scott81 said:
Eric,
You're not done yet? Come on, come on, let's get going! Get the video cam out and get working :D...

Oh I'm done and it sounds freakin incredible, I just don't have a way to record it. I'll have to bum a friends camera cause mine only takes stills. A few fellow CACers heard it a couple weeks ago and they all seemed to approve:D.

- Eric :w

Ken said:
Scott, I was all set today to capture some of that wonderful sound that emanates from mine now, when what do I discover but a dead battery in my camcorder. :L

Oh, and I agree with you when you say "chirping" is an understatement; it wouldn't take much to boil the hides. I "diddled" the throttle a little today as I left my bodyman's shop (showing it off) and it immediately starting churning asphalt and yawing to the left. :eek

I LLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIKE it!!! :J

It is fun having a "little" more HP isn't it :D

OK, here's my first test with a new digital videocam, not the greatest but it works for now. 383 Stroker

Eric- get bumming then :D beg borrow or steal a camera....well, don't really steal one.

Frank- stock tires unfortunately, 225-70 R15

Scott,

My 427 sounds alot like that beast wave. In fact it sounds exactly like that. I miss my baby. Only two more months before I can drive her. She'll be well taken care of in the mean time.

Sounds great and looks even better

you've got a sweet ride!!!

I am jealous j/k

Frank

Scott, I've got a clip now, but my Panasonic software isn't compatible with Windows 2000 so I can't transfer it yet. (And don't give me crap about not having a Mac! :L)

I have just sent the info for a video of mine you found. I hope you can get that updated. I hate seeing that unknown behind it.

Thanks,
Mark B.

Stingray74CC- for some reason a 74 Vette comes to mind when I hear that one, is it yours or just sounds like it?

sscam69- thanks! only 5 years worth of hard work, still needs carpet and paint along with some front suspension parts.

Ken- what can I say :D

Sigforty- just got your email, I'll have it changed shortly, thanks!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom