Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Sharkfest update, got on the dyno today

Andre, good point with the GTech.

I have a GTech Pro but haven't found anywhere in my area to *safely* use it yet. Chris, if you'd like to borrow it, I'd be happy to ship it down to you. The only thing you need is a long, flat road with no cops on it.

Barb :w

I have been thinking about getting a G-Tech to test my vette with. To accurately test HP you need to get an accurate test weight for your car which means a trip to a scale somewhere. Make sure you keep a record of your what items are in the car and how much gas you have so you have a guideline when you do measurements at a later date. $140 is fairly cheap for a unit that give you 1/4, 0-60, braking, HP, etc. Great for tweaking and testing.

Chris, also you can increase the resolution on your scanner to make your pictures larger. There should be a setting for output resolution and will be in dpi (dots per inch). Mess with this setting and see how your pics come out.

Leon

BBB454 said:

The only thing you need is a long, flat road with no cops on it.

Barb :w

There are plenty of long, flat roads in FL. The problem is finding one without cops. :L

Leon

I wanted to get a dyno but I'm almost scared. Let me know if someone has a reputable dyno shop in the Long Beach, LA or Riverside California area.
Good luck
Ashman

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom