Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Show off your C6's!!

20200828_194540.jpg
20200830_130927.jpg

2012 GS Reduced.jpg

New to me 2012 2LT C6 Grand Sport. It's relatively low mileage at about 12,500 miles and appears to have been babied. One owner (before Carvana) and clean Carfax. It's going to replace the 67K mile 2013 2LT black one in the background that's never seen the inside of a garage. The black one was my first Corvette and got me hooked on Corvettes, but I was itching for something a little nicer. I'd love a C8, but they are way beyond my reach. I think C7s are great cars, but love the lines of the C6 and expect to be very happy with this GS for a long time!

Last edited:
View attachment 37174

New to me 2012 2LT C6 Grand Sport. It's relatively low mileage at about 12,500 miles and appears to have been babied. One owner (before Carvana) and clean Carfax. It's going to replace the 67K mile 2013 2LT black one in the background that's never seen the inside of a garage. The black one was my first Corvette and got me hooked on Corvettes, but I was itching for something a little nicer. I'd love a C8, but they are way beyond my reach. I think C7s are great cars, but love the lines of the C6 and expect to be very happy with this GS for a long time!
Nice! It looks brand new!

Looks like you are due for some new tires.......I wonder how that happens?

I'm told the uneven tire wear on the inner sides of my rear tires Is do to a track alignment I've since had my car setup for a street alignment at Stasek Chevrolet with a fresh new set of hides still quite Nimble around the turns we'll see how the wear pattern goes not bad for 22000 miles .... The wear comes from pickin' on AMG's and SRT's. Most guys say the run-flats suc but I don't track my Z, and really just like 60 footn'.... the fresh tires will pull a front wheel on some quality soda pop.

Yea, C6s came with pretty aggressive alignment numbers. Since I had mine redone to a 'street' alignment, the tires last a long time. I hear the same thing about Run-flats....I prefer the peace-of-mind the run-flats give me.

Not a C6, but, that's a nice looking Vette.

Over the years I had owned or co-owned 19 corvettes. My Son decided that I couldn't leave this rock without it being an even number.
Together we purchased this as the twentieth. It's a Ron Fellows Z06 #219!

Attachments

• _DSC6104 copy.jpg
    _DSC6104 copy.jpg
    848.7 KB · Views: 178
I did some checking, and it looks like everyone has a picture thread for their generation of Corvettes, except us C6 owners!

Well, now is the time to change that. Lets see all those beautiful C6's.

Here are a few pics of Lust, my '08 C6:

LustPhotoShoot24.jpg

LustPhotoShoot34.jpg

LustPhotoShoot1.jpg

Jason
Well, 2007 is my latest !

Attachments

• img-4-960x.jpg
    img-4-960x.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 154
9onOs7R.jpg[\img]

Two years ago at NCM road course.

The red roadster on back is a 427, it's a nice car too.

Another shot of that run.

mfcmHwZ.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom