Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Sledgehammer Purchase

TAC

Corvette
1987 Yellow Callaway TT Convertible & 2003 MY Z06
Does anyone know the name of the man that bought the 4 Callaways at B-J this spring? I have a legitimate need to get in touch with this man but really can't go into details. I'm working at getting to him via B-J and Callaway but thought I would post here too. I didn't see anything on the web that said who this guy is. If you do know please don't post it here. Please IM me or send email. Thanks for any and all help.

I know who he is, etc. however, I do not believe he would sell the Sledgehammer at any price...He is tough to get a hold of - Also, he was invited to Bloomington Gold and unfortunately, didn't respond :(

try to keep in touch...!!

Hopefully the Sledgehammer found a new home where it gets all the "love" it deserves...!!

*89x2* please try to stay in contact with the new owner! Very fast, some 10 , 15 years have gone and this one-of-a-kind-car is lost and no one knows where it is..! I saw this happen to other great cars! Once the track gets "cold" it is very hard to find such a car again!!!

To the new owner:
Congrats :beer and please take care! :w

*89x2* said:
I know who he is, etc. however, I do not believe he would sell the Sledgehammer at any price...He is tough to get a hold of - Also, he was invited to Bloomington Gold and unfortunately, didn't respond :(
I am not interested in purchasing the car. I believe the owner would possibly like to be involved with what I know about but cannot divulge any more details. Can you get him a message if push comes to shove?

Tim

*89x2* said:
I can try - he may not reply though...
Thanks...I'll IM you a few more details so you can tell him something more specific. It needs to be quiet, though. BTW...I finally got the garage remodel done and the TT back from Arizona. I thought you'ld like to see the final results.

http://groups.msn.com/CoxvilleUSA/liftphotos.msnw

Tim, Good deal! Your garage looks sweet!!!!!!!! I esp. like the angled garage door tracks - looks like your garage is begining to give Tony C.'s Garage-Mahal a run for the money - he's got 4 Callaways in a garage similar to yours w/ lifts!! :eek

I need to buy a lift myself, and join the club :upthumbs

*89x2* said:
Tim, Good deal! Your garage looks sweet!!!!!!!! I esp. like the angled garage door tracks - looks like your garage is begining to give Tony C.'s Garage-Mahal a run for the money - he's got 4 Callaways in a garage similar to yours w/ lifts!! :eek

I need to buy a lift myself, and join the club :upthumbs
Thanks. This project started in thought almost two years ago. Actually we are really fortunate. We don't have anything above that part of the garage. The builder was able to remove the traditional w style trusses and run 2 x 10s straight up the roofline and then tie them into the existing support beam visible in the pics. Presto...instant vaulted ceiling. Then we ran the garage door rails up the ceiling and used an industrial jack screw opener to open it. It doesn't look any different from the exterior and we have enough room to put the lift up to its stops (but won't since that's where it's least stable). We can actually get two normal cars on it. Pretty cool. You may remember the pic I posted that showed my Toro lawn mower behind my megaphone pipes. The days of cramped garage are now banished forever. :)

this turned into a garage thread I think ;)

TAC said:
Thanks. This project started in thought almost two years ago. Actually we are really fortunate. We don't have anything above that part of the garage. The builder was able to remove the traditional w style trusses and run 2 x 10s straight up the roofline and then tie them into the existing support beam visible in the pics. Presto...instant vaulted ceiling. Then we ran the garage door rails up the ceiling and used an industrial jack screw opener to open it. It doesn't look any different from the exterior and we have enough room to put the lift up to its stops (but won't since that's where it's least stable). We can actually get two normal cars on it. Pretty cool. You may remember the pic I posted that showed my Toro lawn mower behind my megaphone pipes. The days of cramped garage are now banished forever. :)
I built another out building for the mower and snow thrower , etc. Also, no kids bikes, big wheels, etc. either :eek

There is a pic. of our one garage at the bottom of page 2 >> Here: :m :v

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom