Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Smoothie Fuel Rail Covers!

F

FordNoMore!

Hey folks! has anyone seen these advertised in the MidAmerica catalog,they are the fuel rail covers for 92-96 LT1, they come in Red and glossy blk,anyways my question is , Is anyone familiar with these, or does anyone know who manufactures them, My problem is , I ordered them from MidAmerica, a month ago,they had them in there catalog as "NEW ITEM",they told me 7-10 biz days,waited then they told me 2 more weeks ,which would of been Aug 5,well that was monday, and I just called again and they say another 2 weeks,Cmon people, dont advertise products u cant deliver!So I guess Im trying to find out who produces these parts , and cut out the middle man(MidAmerica),My patience has run thin with them, they have screwed up 3 orders of mine allready,enough allready!I can understand some mishaps,but Geez!!thanx for any input .

Hmmmmm! I just ordered the Gold Letters for the back Bumper and Gold Emblems for the hood and gas filler cover, hope they don't take as long!!!!!!!!!

I bought 1300.00 worth of stuff from then this past summer and had the same trouble. Had one gal tell me product would ship the following day...and had her supervisor tell me they were out of stock and was waiting 2 weeks. I am not real pleased with Mid-America myself.

Funny how things work out. MidAmerica has been the only one I HAVEN'T had trouble with. Nothing but bad news from Ecklers or Corvette Central.

Love the look of the rails (at least what's in the catalog). Post a pic if you ever get them.

Good Luck

I saw those, first thing I didn't like is the fact they only come in 2 colors.
Dosen't matter no way in hell are those worth $259.
What would be really slick is painting the covers yourself to match the color
of your car. I'm sure there's not more than about $10 worth of paint on those, that and a little patience is all it would take. Great winter project.
I have run into problems like this before with placing orders for new products, never really had any problems with MAD before though.
Good luck getting your covers.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom