Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Snow Sucks

It is 70 degrees in Boise right now. The sky is blue, the trees are starting to flower, and the grass is green! :upthumbs

We're getting a freak storm, and it's snowing like crazy right now...
:ugh

... and to think, it was 77 degrees here two days ago!

WHAT TO MOVE

I want to move out to the West someday like New Mexico, Arizona or Nevada , I've been to those places on vacations and they have the best weather , you can plan anything , virtually no SNOW and hardly no rain !!! I'm tired of Connecticut and it's weather changes !!! One day !!! I say one day!!! I will be leaving the East , I'll pack of my Vette and Harley and ride out to the Mid West somewhere into the Sunshine !!!!!:beer

but Vernon, CT is beautiful, though!

I want to move out to the West someday like New Mexico, Arizona or Nevada ... I'm tired of Connecticut and it's weather changes !!!

Wonka,

:upthumbs You are welcome to the Land Of Enchantment (New Mexico) :upthumbs

I have family in Vernon, CT, and so I am aware what you mean by the whether. Vernon is beautiful, though.

I can tell you that normally I come across people that lived in the north west, and they decide to move to NM. Latest example are my new neighbors who hail from Washington State.

Still snow here in northern Michigan. Down to around 8 inches on the ground. High today in the low 30's. Maybe next week spring will have sprung. Can't wait to get the cars out and play. Dave ALL YEAR:beer

:r
i hear you guys it would be nice to drive the cars all year .hopefuly a few more weeks

15 degrees this morning . But at least it's not snowing . Not at the moment anyway . Dave :w .

:boogie

25 degrees and 18" of snow from the storm...:ugh
NOW I wait till it all MELTS AGAIN!!!!!!! :mad :mad

Took mine out Last Wedneday,after work,first time this year.

72 degrees nice dry roads,Now, 22 degrees,almost a foot of snow and ice,plus I was stuck at work almost the last 3 days.

Oh well,more money for the 81,and warmer weather coming.

Later. Ken

It has become cold, there is a skim of ice on the pond but no snow. The ground has some frost on it when I went out to the Chicken Coop for fresh eggs for breakfast this morning. Our lone Duck is laying so I had a Bacon and Duck Egg sandwich.
I will have one of the Vettes out today. :upthumbs
I'm guessing Lou is busy plowing and saltin' ;LOL

"..... This just into the ACCU-GUESS Newsroom :

odd-numbered Interstates run North / South!!!!!

More details on this breaking-story as they develope....."

;)

10"

Well I finally got to see my bed after 43 1/2 hours. I got to bed for 4 and they called us back out last night after a dusting again. Now I can go out and start cleaning my driveway and walks:crazy

Well I finally got to see my bed after 43 1/2 hours. I got to bed for 4 and they called us back out last night after a dusting again. Now I can go out and start cleaning my driveway and walks:crazy

Better you then me, I am putting off putting away the snow blower just in case. ;LOL

Finally, its 47 degrees and sunny. The snow is going down fast. Just maybe i can pull the car out this weekend. Dave :w
:r

This is getting out of hand. Snowed every day this week and here it is April 14th. Oh well it can only get better. Dave :w :boogie

we got a dusting yesterday am,but it has all melted away!!!!!!!!! :upthumbs

another major storm coming tomorrow and Monday ...not sure if it snow or rain yet...:eek:hnoes:eek:hnoes

Friday April 13, 2007 Amarillo, Texas had about 2" or 3" of the white stuff. It is enough to cover the yards and roof's, but it never stuck to the pavement..

The average temp for April 13th & 14th is suppose to be 70.. yesterday's high was 43 and low of 32, today @6:30a.m. it's 33 with an expected high of 56 ;shrug

I know I'm whinning but, this is April 14 for crying out loud!! :cry

Bud

This is getting out of hand. Snowed every day this week and here it is April 14th. Oh well it can only get better. Dave :w :boogie

You hope! :boogie

I'm not laughing either. They still don't know where it will snow or how much anyone's going to get. The weather guys really suck at their jobs.

Amen on that zblast. Even today i'm working in the yard trying to not notice the snow. Calling for snow and rain mix again for tonight. 1:30 in the afternoon and it's 38 degrees. MAYBE i can get the vettes out in the next few weeks ( i hope ). Dave :w

:bar

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom