Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Review: Sometimes I have to wonder these things . . .

Corvette
2003 50th Annversary Red coupe, beautiful !
So I'm watch "All Girls Garage", Yeah I know, But I like to see young fresh pretty faces, but whenever I see them do this wacky commercial about the must have/end all "Zmax Protection" These women have skill and no matter how heavy something is, they get it in and done. And I read that the one young lady Jesse Combs has a damaged back disc and damaged vertebra like I have. So I can relate how she handles herself, and there is no pain worse than a back or damaged back.

But I always wonder how these companies come up with a product and keep hammering away with the creepy Zmax commercials. Their so stupid, I mean the stuff soaks into the metal it's just crazy ? :w

Hay Hib, What the hell is Zmax ?

It behaves suspiciously like a solvent of some kind. Maybe the only one who knows is Bruton Smith, who keeps the formula in a mayonnaise jar in his mansion here in N.C. Bruton is the owner of Charlotte Motor Speedway, and, apparently, a lot of other stuff sine he is worth over $1.5 billion. He ranks in the middle of the Forbes 400 richest folks around.

But I know he appreciates all of us dropping thirty bucks for his metal soaking miracle.

He bought the Zmax franchise years ago, right after the Feds ruined the business by dropping an unflattering report on the product. Funny, since he bought the company - no more Feds.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom