Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Spyder Wheels / Pics on a c4?

J

Joe Deb Vette

Anyone running the C6 style Spyder wheels on their C4? Trying to get an idea on how they would look on my black 94. Also, anyone running these listed below? I've looked everywhere, can't seem to find any pictures of C4's running either of these wheels....thanks in advance!

oe-vette-c5-18-dd-rt-matt-b-22ps-n1-tt.jpg

Those are nice, what color vette are they going on?

Thanks, my Vette is black, black tinted windows as well. I have looked EVERYWHERE, and have never seen these or the C6 Spyder wheels on a C4. If anyone has seen a pic, please let me know where to find it!

Thanks everyone!;help

Not sure who makes the wheel, found them for sale on EBay, that's about all I know....

Ive been lookin around and I'm pretty sure that We are going to buy 2009 wheels

P.S. You can also change the color of the Vette to get a better picture.

Hmmm,a little confused,those look like deep dish c5/y2k motorsports to me.These would look sweet in a 18 front 19 inch rear combo with a 3 inch drop. I have a 3 inch drop with 19 inch deep dishes now,but might change my rims soon,i like the ones in the pic,just not in 17's

You guys ought to browse through this thread:

Show Us Your Tires and Wheels

There are loads of pix and descriptions of various rims in the 523 posts in that thread!

:wJane Ann

Thanks, I certainly have poured over all those threads, no C4's that I can find with the Spyder wheels or those I posted above....I'll keep looking though!

Just a quick for what it's worth, I was all set to go with black wheels on my Black LT4 what I didn't care for was it looked liked I was trying to match the black paint on my car and didn't quite make it. I ended up with silver as I had the chrome sawblades before.

Just a quick for what it's worth, I was all set to go with black wheels on my Black LT4 what I didn't care for was it looked liked I was trying to match the black paint on my car and didn't quite make it. I ended up with silver as I had the chrome sawblades before.

Thanks, I was concerned about how the matte black finish would look too, against the shiny black paint.....can you post pics of your new setup?

Hmmm,a little confused,those look like deep dish c5/y2k motorsports to me.These would look sweet in a 18 front 19 inch rear combo with a 3 inch drop. I have a 3 inch drop with 19 inch deep dishes now,but might change my rims soon,i like the ones in the pic,just not in 17's

I was thinking of doing 18" rears, 17" fronts....and a slight drop....can't do it too low, live in NJ, and not all the roads are perfect....

Well I'm trying to post a picture, but it tells me since I posted the picture once I can't post it again...........................strange. I'll keep trying.
Steve

Well I'm trying to post a picture, but it tells me since I posted the picture once I can't post it again...........................strange. I'll keep trying.
Steve
Steve, I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner but I just came across your post.

The site software isn't letting you upload the photo because it's already stored in your "attachments" folder.

Take a look at this thread in the Site Help and Feedback Forum:

Lost an Attachment?

This will help you find the URL associated with the attachment and allow you to post in here using the
insertimage.gif
(insert image) button.

Let me know if you need more help.

:wJane Ann

wow, same color as mine..
the wheels look good
and different
something hard to come by this century

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom