Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Still Looking

M

Mike Baskette

Come on guys, not one of you knows someone selling a 71 LT1? Might consider a 72'. Here are my rules: Must have power steering, no overpriced cars (I know, what is overpriced?), "Must be correct", no accidents and no rust. If to far away I will hiring a professional to inspect. Patina a good thing, I am picky. Regards, Mike in San Diego

Mike,

You know, they just aren't as common in the sale ads as they once were. I think people are hanging on to them. There were 2 '72s in the Driveline last issue.

one was a pewter coupe with A/C and P/S. 54.000 miles and tank sticker ect. Has scored a NCRS second flight. It's in NC for 65K 704-892-6007. jmburkey@adelphia.net

The other was a Targa blue coupe that has new paint, interior, windshield and 20k on rebuilt engine. No price posted 901-754-7782 Memphis

Pro Team has this car too. I don't know if its at the Napolian OH or the Auburn IN location. I'm right in the middle. It's a half hour to either store. I could take a look if you are interested, to determine if it's worth a thorough inspection.

That's all I find right now. I'll keep an eye out though.

Tom

Thanks Tom, my buddy just purchased a very nice #s match 71' LT1 vert for 32K. I also know of a #s match 72' near San Francisco for 25K.
Last year like an idiot I sold a 71' LT1 with 54,000 power everything for 25K. They are out there just gotta keep my eyes open. My max is 35K.

I just found this at Holt Auto Sales south of Lansing MI.

Tom

1971 LT1

I just found this at Holt Auto Sales south of Lansing MI.

Tom

1971 LT1

As I was saying!:) Event the tires are the same!
101_0105.jpg

STOP

Although not an LT1, I just bought a 70' convertible 350/350 with power all and air. Thanks all for looking, hope you guys still like me. It is a silver car to go with my 70' coupe, also silver.

Congrats, and good luck!

Sounds nice. got any pictures?

Tom

Have not taken delivery on the vert(currently white) as of yet, perhaps two weeks. In the mean time new tires on the coupe is near and then some pix. Heres one for ya. Just got a call on a LT1, exactly what I was looking for, 71' match all and power steering. I am tapped.........maybe not. J.J. Best, a buyers bestest buddy in the whole wide car buying world. Mike in San Diego

Mike if you are still looking selling my 71 LT-1 Brands Hatch Green/ Dark Saddle P/S, P/B, M21, 4:11 2nd owner since 1974 still in contact with original owner in New Jersey 65,000 miles restored in 1996 can email photos if interested email poslansky@fuse.net or 513-965-8009 located in Cincinnati, Ohio asking $41,000.00

SOUNDS LIKE A BEAUTY,would you be able to post us a picture?:D

Never been able to post photos can email you photos. Paul

1971 LT-1 photos

Hope this works been working on this for an hour files were to large. Paul

Very nice car Paul.

thats a sweet vett,but its not an lt1......................;)

i am refering to the blue vett............

To rich for my blood. I just know that we will all look back and think 41K was a deal. Will stick to my two L46 four speed cars for now. Thanks for thinking of me. Mike.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom