Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Technical Service Bulletins

silver98

Corvette
1998 Sebring Silver Coupe
Anyone know where / how I can get the TSBs for my vette?......without paying the NHTS folks an arm and a leg.

Thanks,
Joe

Joe,

Try starting a search from TSB's from HERE. CAC's knowlegebase may prove helpful.

-Patrick

Thanks CORed91, but I have the list of TSB's from the NHSTA website, which is where that link takes you to. However, I want to grab the text of the TSB. Care to try again........please;)

Try taking your VIN to a Chevy dealer and asking them to see what the GM computer has on it. It should give you any recalls, if the work has been done and when.

Ron

Thanks Ken,

but :"You will only be able to view a brief description of the bulletins from the NHTSA but must pay a fee to acquire the entire document"

So I guess the answer is either pat the NHTSA or bug my local dealer. :bang

Thanks everyone, I was just hoping to find those docs FREE on the net :eyerole

Take care all!

Save the Wave...Joe :w

silver98 said:
Thanks Ken,

but :"You will only be able to view a brief description of the bulletins from the NHTSA but must pay a fee to acquire the entire document"

So I guess the answer is either pat the NHTSA or bug my local dealer. :bang

Thanks everyone, I was just hoping to find those docs FREE on the net :eyerole

Take care all!

Save the Wave...Joe :w
Joe,

Again, look at our Knowledgebase here: http://corvetteactioncenter.com/kb

We have most, but not all C5 service bulletins/recall notices in the database. And as someone already mentioned, you can go to your local Chevrolet dealer, ask them to run your VIN and they can give you a list of any service bulletins/recalls that are applicable to your car. Then, come back here with the list, and look to see if you can find them in our database.

You can get lists of TSBs from the NHTSA site. A dealer will give you a list that are applicable to your car but a dealer is unlikely to give you the actual bulletin.

Once you have the bulletin number, I believe the full bulletins can be orderd individually from Helm. Inc.

Also, your Owner's Manual may have information on how to order individual bulletins.

Sorry Rob

Ok, I was totally off base with that. I got all the info I was looking for in the KB. :hb

Thanks for your patience..... and the help!

Joe

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom