Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Franklin Mint BIG Vette...

Ken,

My husband bought it too. It's on display at his new office.:eyerole Along with the Callaway.:eyerole He :love the Franklin Mint Vettes.:w

60 vette

I think he"s the luckiest guy next to me ,I finally ordered three and with just a little luck i will have the real thing at carlisle 2003 ISNT THAT THE REAL BIRTHDAY Mooseman

Wayne,

He's pretty lucky, and I think he knows it. In fact he drove the 98 to work today, it's such a beautiful day here.:cool :w

diecast

Ok first off he has you i know i know your the next best thing to betty davis lol anyways i can just imagine how warm it is there and to be able to dodge bugs instead of snowflakes makes my heart pitter patter anyhow this is it go to http://www.diecastmuscle.com or MTR enterprises or mtr@diecastmuscle.com the item number i think you will like is 33208 you can order it but it is not released to the public as of yet. golly how i long for TEXAS and THE YELLOW ROSE Mooseman

Thanks Wayne,

I'll send him to the site as soon as he gets home.:) I appreciate the compliments, they can make an old lady like me blush.:D :w

corvette models

Ok just how many 60 corvettes did the yellow rose of texas order: Mooseman PS its still snowing here.and its april 29.2002

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom