Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Lair

Re: Re: Great pix, Rob, but..

Ken said:
But he's still a youngster Guy, give him time. :L

_ken :w

:L :L :L

Guy

Rob's the only guy I've ever seen Cal-Dust his car before he leaves a show. Now everyone does it when they get there but when you're on the way to get back on the road:eyerole. Ahhh, but it does make for a nice picture. Someday I'll catch him in the act with my camera and you'll see just how he does it.

- Eric:w

71Shark said:
Rob's the only guy I've ever seen Cal-Dust his car before he leaves a show. Now everyone does it when they get there but when you're on the way to get back on the road:eyerole. Ahhh, but it does make for a nice picture. Someday I'll catch him in the act with my camera and you'll see just how he does it.

That's because of all the other cars with side exhaust driving around spitting up dust in the lot. With the roof panel off, I don't want all that crap blowing into the car. It's more of a pain in the butt to vacuum than it is to wipe the car off with a Cal. Duster. ;)

You better be careful when you start talking like that. It's always right after you think everything is going to be sunshine and roses forever, things HAPPEN! Sorta like "Famous Last Words." :L

Well you know what they say, "If its got T*ts or tires ,sooner or later it'll give you trouble". :eyerole

If its got t*ts or tires, sooner or later it'll give you trouble...

...HEY! I resemble that remark!
Heidi

maxrevs85 said:
Well you know what they say, "If its got T*ts or tires ,sooner or later it'll give you trouble".:eyerole

ROFLMAO! :Roll :crazy :L Never heard that before but I can't wait to use it:D.

Now that IS funny!

Never heard that one myself!

SWEET RIDE ROB!

( I still do not believe it gets driven)

Vig!

It was driven today....complete with the smell of hot rubber and burning brakes! ;)

Rob said:
...complete with the smell of hot rubber and burning brakes! ;)

Uhh, come on my friend! Details, we want details? Give it up Rob, what did you smoke?

Nothing in particular. I just had an awesome drive up to the gym in Ashburn and an awesome drive down to McLean for gas. I drove the car the way it was meant to be driven.....HARD AS HELL! :_rock :_rock :_rock

Not only is the car clean, but look at the rest of the garage area! You just have waaaaay to much time on your hands if you can keep everything that clean and orderly. BTW, what kind of Mbs are hanging on the wall, the one closest to the door looks like either a Diamond Back or Cannondale, couldn't really tell there's a bright reflection from that ultra clean and shiny car that's masking the view...
vettepilot

Closest to the back - Cannondale....the one in front of it....mine, starts with a T....can't remember the name of it. LOL :L

yeah, way too clean. Where's the mud on the mtb tires?
Next time you get the urge to organize a garage, I've got one that needs some attention! I'll provide the beer...

Rob said:
It was driven today....complete with the smell of hot rubber and burning brakes! ;)

Ahh....I love that smell:_rock Rob, how many miles you have on your baby now? It looks great!

Jay

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom