Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Lair

I spend alot of time in my garage. I have enough room for my 1993, my waverunners, and extra room for 6 Shooter to pull in and clean on his Vette. Of course there is also a TV and a frig. full of cold ones.:beer

JT ZR-Won said:
Ahh....I love that smell:_rock Rob, how many miles you have on your baby now? It looks great!

Jay

26,000. Unfortunately, I got caught in a rainstorm at the gym last week. By the time I realized it was pouring out, it was too late. There is so much construction in the area that the car was covered in mud when I got it home. I was not a happy camper.:r :r I wiped it down, but all the cleaning and polishing got trashed. I'll be taking it out this weekend and going through it again. :(

God Rob, you're worse than me! :eek

Must be something in that Catholic upbringing. :L

_ken :w

Ken said:
God Rob, you're worse than me! :eek

Must be something in that Catholic upbringing. :L

Naw. Seriously, I enjoy taking care of the car as much as I do driving it. For me....it gets me out of the house....gets me away from this computer.....and relaxes me.

There's nothing like climbing under the rear end of the car on the ice cold cement, sniffing some ammonia fumes from the bottle of metal polish, and polishing a muffler or two. LOL :L

This coming weekend, the weather is actually supposed to be somewhat decent here in the DC area. I need to pull the dash apart and figure out why the radio is rattling in the chassis.

When I first bought the car, it would only do that on extremely cold days before the car warmed up. Now, it does it when it's 100 degrees outside.

In the mid to late '90s GM added velcro somewhere in there as part of the Squeek and Rattle program at the BG assembly line. I just have to figure out where it's rattling and where to add the velcro.

My Turn..FINALLY!!!

I got home from work today and there was a message on my answering machine, from the people building my Garage. IT"S DONE!!! They wanted to bring it today at noon but I wasn't here, sooooo, I'll call them first thing tomorrow and see if they want to do it tomorrow, something tells me I'm going to get ill by about 9:00AM and have to take a half of a sick day:puke ;) :beer :L I'll post pics. soon as I can.

Rob said:
This coming weekend, the weather is actually supposed to be somewhat decent here in the DC area.

It's supposed to get up to around eighty-five here tomrrow. :D

However, the Santa Anas are blowing, so a lot of fire personel are on alert. :(

Great news on your garage Lou! :upthumbs

It's Here!!!

Well, I finally got the new crib for my 62. After what seemed like an eternity, it's here. It was pouring rain so I didn't get any pictures, maybe tomorrow.:)

Len......

This is NJ, I can get you ANYTHING, DELIVERED!!!:( It's a "shed" as some call it. 12 x 28 high barn style, 2 x 4 studs, vinyl siding. I'll shoot some digitals tomorrow.;)

Last One (for now)

#6 with more to follow as progress moves along.:)

Len

Rowdy1 said:
#6 with more to follow as progress moves along.:)

Went to Home Depot today as a matter of fact, pricing everything out. When finished it will have, completely insulated, oil fired forced hot air heat, A/C wall unit, 5 eight foot double reflective fluorescent lights, tile floor, L shaped work bench, storage above, hanging hard top, small fridge, much memorabilia.;)

Thus the quote, "with more (pics.) to follow as progress moves along.";)

Tammy

Please don't tell me you leave that gorgeous new car outside?:(

That will work out to be one fine garage. I am sure you will spend many happy days/nights in there. Nothing like a fine garage. Don't forget to put down the black and white tile floor. I just finished mine this Fall and LOVE it....ENJOY...Kerry

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom