Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Lair

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
The weather here in the Northern VA area this past weekend was awesome. Mostly sunny and temps in the mid-60s. The leaves are rapidly turning colors. Between the colors of the leaves and the cool temps, it made for some awesome driving.

Below are a few snapshots of my current garage. Hopefully someday, it will be 3 times the size with more Vettes inside! :D

5garage1.jpg

5garage2.jpg

5garage3.jpg

5garage4.jpg

That car is just too darn clean Rob, you gotta get out and drive it more often. :upthumbs

_ken :w

Very impressive! Makes my garage seem very ordinary indeed... where you have your gorgeous Vette... I have my Corolla! Even my bike doesn't stand to comparison! :L

Kachina :)

• Admin
Ken said:
That car is just too darn clean Rob, you gotta get out and drive it more often. :upthumbs

But I doooooooooooo!!! :L

• Admin
nyernga said:
Hey Rob, I've seen your engine compartment........no you doooooooooooon't;) :w

Len

No really! I do!! :D

vac11.jpg

Rob said:
No really! I do!! :D

You're not proving your claim with that photo Rob! :L It's SO clean inside and out! Obviously a whole lotta TLC :love from you to your Vette.

• Admin
RS84Syr said:
I think I saw a thumbprint on the valve cover...
:eek :eek :eek WHERE!?!?!? ;)

Kachina said:
You're not proving your claim with that photo Rob! :L It's SO clean inside and out! Obviously a whole lotta TLC :love from you to your Vette.

Well....there are times I get out of the car after a good hard drive and mumble a quick....."ahhhhhh....thank you". :D

The way I look at it....it gets me out of the house....doesn't talk back to me....doesn't argue with me and doesn't whine. Something like that deserves to be taken care of! :D

Rob said:
The way I look at it....it gets me out of the house....doesn't talk back to me....doesn't argue with me and doesn't whine.

You better be careful when you start talking like that. It's always right after you think everything is going to be sunshine and roses forever, things HAPPEN! Sorta like "Famous Last Words." :L

RS84Syr said:
Gotta say Rob
That is one beeeautiful car man!

How does she drive - hehe.
:t :beer :J :Roll :upthumbs :_rock

Rob said:
The way I look at it....it gets me out of the house....doesn't talk back to me....doesn't argue with me and doesn't whine. Something like that deserves to be taken care of! :D

:L So that's where I'm going wrong!

You are SO right - something with all those qualities does deserve to be taken care of and like I said, I'm very impressed ;worship

Kachina ;)

What is the fan for in the corner? Is it in case she get a little hot in that little area?

Wow, great pictures! Its a beautiful vette, it looks brand new inside and outside the hood, u must wash it often :cool . and your garage is nicely decorated too!

Thanks everyone. The fan in the left hand corner is just to circulate the air inside when the garage has been baking in the hot summer sun all day and I have to work in there. On the right hand side, is a heater....for those days, when the sun has zero effect at warming up the garage in the winter. :)

Rob I need you to come down here for the weekend and help me figure out how to clean and organize my back garage.

I love the big wall sized poster on the left. I have always wanted one of those (and the car too).

Now, we need some action pictures of that ZR over looking some of that beautiful leaf turning weather.

Great pix, Rob, but..

there's not enough junk in the garage:D.

:w
Guy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom