Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The View From Above

• Thread starter Thread starter Roadfrog
  • Start date Start date
R

Roadfrog

Taken from the sunroom. Dutifully letting the brake rotors cool before washing. Might as well raise the hood and let the power plant cool too.

Yes, I live in a tree house on the side of a mountain!!

33%3A7984323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D863%3D%3C%3B7%3DXROQDF%3E2323543723%3B74ot1lsi

Nice ariel shot!!!!!

Now move that tree out of the way!

And repair them cracks in your driveway!!!! LOL

Hey man...I live in a TREE house. The cracks only come from the earthquakes around here. Besides, they add character to the place.

Ever seen a concrete slab older than 9 mos. that didn't crack?

I'm having fun...show up!

Earthquakes also have the ability to dislodge the parking brake off a Z06!!!

I can hear it now!

"Sweetie, what do you think that loud sound was outside? And do you smell smoke?"

Remember Ferris Buehlers day off? HAHAHAHA

Never timed concrete cracks, so you got me there!

Roadfrog said:
Hey man...I live in a TREE house. The cracks only come from the earthquakes around here. Besides, they add character to the place.

Ever seen a concrete slab older than 9 mos. that didn't crack?

I'm having fun...show up!

Earthquakes =

theblackvette said:
Earthquakes also have the ability to dislodge the parking brake off a Z06!!!

I can hear it now!

"Sweetie, what do you think that loud sound was outside? And do you smell smoke?"

Remember Ferris Buehlers day off? HAHAHAHA

Never timed concrete cracks, so you got me there!
Agile Roadfrogs!!!....that have BIG wheel chocks!!

That is a nice picture, but next time line the front end up with the expansion joint and the whole car will show. I wish my driveway was as nice as yours, mine is stone and didnt fair to well this winter. With the Cruise-Fest 2004 I have been to busy to fill the holes and keep telling my wife "It will be all over soon":L

bossvette said:
That is a nice picture, but next time line the front end up with the expansion joint and the whole car will show. I wish my driveway was as nice as yours, mine is stone and didnt fair to well this winter. With the Cruise-Fest 2004 I have been to busy to fill the holes and keep telling my wife "It will be all over soon":L
Just keep working on telling your sweetie, "it's taking a while " 'cause I'm doing it right"!

As for the tree branches in the pic, it's for effect to show that we really do live in the trees.....

The deck outside of the kitchen on the highest level is 30 feet above the ground....the rails are nice and stout! We're on 3 levels...walkout basement at ground level, mid-level one story above ground, and main level, even with the street but definitely above ground. In other words, I could para-sail off the street if it weren't for the trees.....

It takes ZO6 power to make it up the driveway :L

Two Thumbs Up for Torch Red

I love that shot too Roadfrog, you make me miss my 02 Torch Red Z... gosh i still love that color. Should have kept both cars, just wasn't even thinking the day i picked the new one up. DARN!

33%3A7984323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D863%3D%3C%3B7%3DXROQDF%3E2323543723%3B74ot1lsi
[/QUOTE]

Here's my baby i should have kept
too! And dont say anything about my parking BV.. PUNK!

"Here's my baby i should have kept
too! And dont say anything about my parking BV.. PUNK!"

Sweet car Tonys Torch!!!!!!

Yeah you should have kept it, and had it valeted!!!!! LOL

Was that an '02 Z06?

Punk is the nicest thing someone has called me in a long time. Thanks!

Roadfrog said:
It takes ZO6 power to make it up the driveway :L
moving to NW Ohio 10 years ago the thing I miss the most are the Hills and the twisty roads that come with them. Its so flat around here that you have to be carefull driving by cow pastures you don't get wet:L

Well, life isn't too bad with that Z16!! But, we haven't owned anything but red cars since 1988 and have four now!! Yes, they do attract radar and yes, the V1 helps!!!

Tonys Torch said:
I love that shot too Roadfrog, you make me miss my 02 Torch Red Z... gosh i still love that color. Should have kept both cars, just wasn't even thinking the day i picked the new one up. DARN!

[/QUOTE]

Know what you mean. I grew up on flat land and much prefer the mountains with the twisties and elevation changes. Just need to respect the fall on one side!!! Sometimes it's a long way down!!:beer

bossvette said:
moving to NW Ohio 10 years ago the thing I miss the most are the Hills and the twisty roads that come with them. Its so flat around here that you have to be carefull driving by cow pastures you don't get wet:L

"Z06 Treehouse"

How about a photo tour of the house? Looks like a neat place. I would be interested in seeing it!

We can call it "Z06 Treehouse!"

Really, if you can, post pics of the place. Looks nice!

Tonys Torch said:
Here's my baby i should have kept
too! And dont say anything about my parking BV.. PUNK!
Love the shot Tony, the "Free Gas" sign in the background sets off the car. :)

His cars should all be impounded!!!!!!

Interesting observation Z_OH_6! Let's take a closer look at his vehicle!

Notice his consistency with parking his Z06's. He does the same with his Z16! Over the lines, taking over at least two parking spots, and complete disregard for the handicapped! Unfriggin' believable! I like how his rear end is sticking out so a truck or a bus could easily slam into the back of the car. It would probably serve him a good lesson, but I would not want to see a perfect Z06 wasted on his account!

It never ceases to amaze me how this guy has never had his car wrecked or keyed.

People like this should get their car impounded.

I think I will contact GM to be sure they never sell this guy a Z06 ever again!
:L :L :L

Z_OH_6 said:
Love the shot Tony, the "Free Gas" sign in the background sets off the car. :)

theblackvette said:
Interesting observation Z_OH_6! Let's take a closer look at his vehicle!

Notice his consistency with parking his Z06's. He does the same with his Z16! Over the lines, taking over at least two parking spots, and complete disregard for the handicapped! Unfriggin' believable! I like how his rear end is sticking out so a truck or a bus could easily slam into the back of the car.

It never ceases to amaze me how this guy has never had his car wrecked or keyed.

People like this should get their car impounded.

I think I will contact GM to be sure they never sell this guy a Z06 ever again!
If I'm not mistaken, that's the same parking lot that the Z16 photo was taken in and Tony OWNS the place!! Sooo, I guess it's ok. ;)

The original parking "Punk"

This is improper corvette etiquette anywhere!

If he does this here, he will do it at the malls. He would probably park in the middle of your driveway at your house if he came to a party of yours, preventing others from parking.

I'm calling the cops, tow it outta there! I don't care if he owns the whole block! Get rid of it!

:D

Z_OH_6 said:
If I'm not mistaken, that's the same parking lot that the Z16 photo was taken in and Tony OWNS the place!! Sooo, I guess it's ok. ;)

Dress him up in a clown suit!

Here, I have provided the other photo for your review!

This guy should be given a circus clown suit to wear when he drives and parks his vettes! He sure would be able to fit into those big oversized shoes!

The same exact thing! Too bad the car isn't in position for a dump truck to smack the heck out of it! Now he should be taught a lesson!

:L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom