Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The View From Above

• Thread starter Thread starter Roadfrog
  • Start date Start date
I Got It!!!!

Ya know, after reading through this thread again....it's becoming obvious that Tony and BV.... LIVE together. This is merely a love spat and they went public with it. It's snowballed so much they can't figure out how to get out of this jamb. The saga continues......

Now Roadfrog

Roadfrog said:
Ya know, after reading through this thread again....it's becoming obvious that Tony and BV.... LIVE together. This is merely a love spat and they went public with it. It's snowballed so much they can't figure out how to get out of this jamb. The saga continues......
Do you really want both of us to turn on you???

I dont think so..LOL.. NO BV is always UP my ARSE but not living with me AS he dreams too...ahahahahahaha. He would like to know a legend and drive a legend, live a legend and be here to witness a real MAN instead of HIS boy ways.

Its like one of those jealous rages BV throws, he wants to own a Z16 SO bad he can taste it.. but he's still learning to drive the blackvette;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

BV you've got to crawl before you WALK DUDE!

What what what and what?

What is it going to take to get this guy to "get a life?"
What is it going to take to get this guy to jump off a pier?
What is it going to take to get this guy to no longer own a vette?
What is it going to take to get people to like him?
What is it going to take to get him to stop smelling?
What is it going to take to get him a companion?
What is it going to take to get him to eat healthier?
What is it going to take to get him to observe the road rules?
What is it going to take to get him to park his Z06 in one space?
What is it going to take for the authorities to arrest him?
What is it going to take to get this guy into Alcatraz?

What, what, what, and what? :D

Tonys Torch said:

I dont think so..LOL.. NO BV is always UP my ARSE but not living with me AS he dreams too...ahahahahahaha. He would like to know a legend and drive a legend, live a legend and be here to witness a real MAN instead of HIS boy ways.

Its like one of those jealous rages BV throws, he wants to own a Z16 SO bad he can taste it.. but he's still learning to drive the blackvette;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Thanks Tony. I know when to take heed.

The really good news is, we can have fun here without some lame head playing forum cop over good "wholesome" (can't believe I said that) fun!!

Tonys Torch said:

Photo shots available tomorrow....

camera batteries finally recharged now. You will see a real treehouse. Seeing will be believing....

theblackvette said:
How about a photo tour of the house? Looks like a neat place. I would be interested in seeing it!

We can call it "Z06 Treehouse!"

Really, if you can, post pics of the place. Looks nice!

AWESOME, looking forward to it!

Roadfrog said:
camera batteries finally recharged now. You will see a real treehouse. Seeing will be believing....

I have been taking parking lessons and think I have it correct now:D

DSC01783.JPG

I did miss some of the comedy, but there was plenty of entertainment on hand :D

Bossvette-You are the BOSS!

Man is this funny!!!!!
;LOL

Although you will receive full credit for your work and originality, you inspired me. Please see the upcoming photos!!!!!

bossvette said:
I have been taking parking lessons and think I have it correct now:D

DSC01783.JPG

I did miss some of the comedy, but there was plenty of entertainment on hand :D

Parking like a punky fool!!!!!!

I thought I would give Tony's Torch the benefit of the doubt. I never have parked his way so who am I to criticize his ways. Therefore, I decided to at least emulate his ways. I decided to park like him and see how I felt about it. I took pictures during my experiment. Here is one photo of me parking!

Let's block out wheelchair access!

Well in this photo you can clearly see that I am blocking access to the shopping center for wheelchairs. I felt really bad about this and it was a wrong and a disrespectful thing to do. After viewing the photo, please read the results of my experiment below the photo.

Results: It has been determined that parking in a handicapped area is rude, disrespectful, and uncalled for! People who do such a thing should be locked up and the key thrown away. I hope the authorities capture this thug, Tony's Torch and teach him a lesson. I am sorry that I parked in these spaces and blocked wheelchair access. Please accept my apologies! :L

What do you have in mind?

I think perhaps you are implying a handicapped parking thread? Mocking our resident criminal?

bossvette said:
;LOL we could start something here ;LOL

theblackvette said:
What do you have in mind?

I think perhaps you are implying a handicapped parking thread? Mocking our resident criminal?
not so much mocking anyone, but maybe parking in front of recognizable buildings and seeing who tops who, I am too far out in the sticks to win :L
But I bet some of our members could get real creative;LOL

Sounds great!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I already have some ideas!!! LOL

bossvette said:
not so much mocking anyone, but maybe parking in front of recognizable buildings and seeing who tops who, I am too far out in the sticks to win :L
But I bet some of our members could get real creative;LOL

I think they did arrest BV today

I think after BV broke the law twice today he is in prison..YEAHHHHH:upthumbs

Mabye we can have a restful night on here and share our ON pics without BV going into a RAGE about only wanting to post his on shots of SAND..

What a BEACH BUM.. GET A JOB BV!!! There's more to life than the BEACH each day..:L Once again the proper way to park as i did again TODAY

Careful, Tony! He's stalking, I just have this feeling....

Tonys Torch said:
I think after BV broke the law twice today he is in prison..YEAHHHHH:upthumbs

Mabye we can have a restful night on here and share our ON pics without BV going into a RAGE about only wanting to post his on shots of SAND..

What a BEACH BUM.. GET A JOB BV!!! There's more to life than the BEACH each day..:L Once again the proper way to park as i did again TODAY

Somethings wrong with "her"

I mean "him".. get confussed sometimes with the mood swings with Mrs/Mr. BV

I hear ya Roadfrog, but im ready for him/her..;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom