Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Wave Is Alive In Southern Maryland

Mike1320

Corvette
2004 MY 6-speed Convertible
My wife and I were taking our new baby out for a little drive and we saw at least half a dozen Corvettes. The driver of each one waved. Well, except for the one parked with the occupants out reading a historical marker, but they talked nicely and smiled. I counted that as a wave.

Merry Christmas to All.

non vett wave?

Here's a bizzare question. Do you find yourself waving to Vetts when you are not in your Vett? My daily driver is an Acura TL-S. I find my self waving and often wonder what the guy or gal in the Vett thinks of my wave as I'm not in my Vett.;shrug

It's happened to me too....just get so used to waving I guess. The wave is ...usually alive in NJ too!:w

My wife and I were taking our new baby out for a little drive and we saw at least half a dozen Corvettes. The driver of each one waved. Well, except for the one parked with the occupants out reading a historical marker, but they talked nicely and smiled. I counted that as a wave.

Merry Christmas to All.

I also live in So. Md. but don't seem to get many waves from any year corvette when I'm out in the c2. I get lots of waves from other older cars and a lot of Mustangs. Go figure?:) Hope everyone has a happy New Year

Here's a bizzare question. Do you find yourself waving to Vetts when you are not in your Vett? My daily driver is an Acura TL-S. I find my self waving and often wonder what the guy or gal in the Vett thinks of my wave as I'm not in my Vett.;shrug

This may pass, but since I just went from a Miata to my Corvette, I find my hand starting to move when I meet a Miata.

I also want to wave at hot rods and obviously well-modified cars.

On another note, I pulled up next to a silver Vette in my silver Miata a while back and told the driver "That's what mine wants to be when it grows up." Little did I know...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom