Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Throttle body air duct

aerie1761

Corvette
1981 & 2002
Can anyone tell me the reducer coupling size on the throttle body air duct. I want to change the accordian style duct to a silicone duct. I have a 2002vette. Is it 2.75 x 3 inch. Thanks

The Mid America catalog I have has different types but all do not tell the dimensions. I suppose they do not want you to make your own... :ugh

They dont want you to know. You can buy your own for more than half the price at www.verociousmotors.com I just dont know what size. if anyone has bought one from one of the corvette places they would know. Thanks

DRTH VDR - I could measure it but the air duct is oval thats on there so Im not sure how accurate that would be. I will deal with it I just thought someone would know off the top of there head Thanks Again.

Maybe someone here can measure theirs for you...

I have a K&N which has one large piece going right to the filter; not like you want.

Thanks for all your replys I gave in and went to Corvette Central they had one for $39. I have the K&N dual filter set up maybe one of these days I will break and buy the Carbon duct set up. Thanks again

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom