Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: To Wing or not to Wing??

:thumb Thank you all, the wing stays. Besides--- being Italian, I'm used to GAUDY. I have that Italian Mother from the Bronx that had Plastic on the livingroom couches and gold with gold trim lamp shades LOL, what a Guindaloon!!!:boogie;LOL:rotfl

I think the look is good however remember that the more agressive the car looks and sounds the more attention it gets from the COPS. As such, I have always gone for the sleeper theme. Walk softly but carry a BIG stick!!

If you keep the wing, which I think looks good on your car, I would make a habit of checking all the bolts on a regular basis. The air currents tend to shake them loose.

The trip is short,
enjoy the ride,
Denny

Rare exception ... !!

Without looking at the pics just the topic .... ;squint:

My gut was, do I tell this guy straight up or hold my sentiments which are usually something like .... "find whoever put it on there, rip it off and beat them to death with it" ...

:bash

I usually just don't respond instead of saying something negatory ... :)

With the paint and other effects ..... I kinda like it .... :thumb

the whole car is gaudy. the wing fits the bill. me personally...... i dont like the whole theme. btw my parents were both from italy. they too moved to ny and we had plastic on our couches:L:L:L

:thumb

Wing looks very nice- in fact, I think it is PERFECT for the look you are going for.

I really like the theme of your Vette BTW! Too cool!

Well, the CAC mirrored the exact comments as the Vette show. I got the answer I was looking for, thanks all :upthumbs.

I'm a Wing man. (Check member name....:rotfl) The way you have your Corvette set up, it looks good. Just one question...........where'd you get the front end? It looks great!

First of all, it is your car and you can do what you like with it.

Second, the wing matches the ground effects and makes a good combination.

I'm glad to hear your keeping it.

Nice car.

Happy driving!!!

I'm a Wing man. (Check member name....:rotfl) The way you have your Corvette set up, it looks good. Just one question...........where'd you get the front end? It looks great!
Thanks, I wish I knew where it came from and what brand it is , I bought it like this and never asked

You know it all comes down to personal likes and dislikes. I have seen many of the same cars that are totally different. On your car with the styling package it works, but on mine it won't. So if you like it leave it, don't let anyone influence that.........:cool

When I read the subject line I though "oh god..." but actually that wing suits your car. Bonkers looking corvette btw!

Brian

Well, I was wrong, for the most part everyone is OK with your wing...I know another forum where you would get just the opposite response. We're glad you're here!

I think it looks awesome on your ride. :thumb

BTW, Is that Steven Seagal sitting in your car?:lou

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom