Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Today in art class...

Brangeta

Just kidding about the title, but I did decide to sit down and draw tonight. I was a little fizzled out from being on the computer all day... so I drew it by hand... and then got back on the computer and colored it in. :ugh

Hope you like it! It's a png file, so if your browser can't read png files, (AOL can't) then click this link: http://members.aol.com/speedbbb/callawayc8drawing.png

Peer81

Corvette
'81 Black
Looks great! Little more detailing and you're all set to go :)

Groeten Peter.

Brangeta

Thanks; I need to design the wheels for it, but I think I'll leave the other details off. I think it looks pretty nice without door handles and wipers.

I need to refine the shading pattern though; I was tired when working on this.

Brangeta

WOW.... that was amazing! Thanks for sharing that!

That guy has amazing talent. I was skeptical at first, but when he started detailing the wheels I was in awe. Very amazing. It is kind of sad/disappointing that he wasted all of that time and talent learning to use MS Paint that well though. He could have done a much better quality job in Adobe Illustrator and actually output the file to any size he wanted, rather than a BMP or a lossy JPEG.

Still... wow... I learned a few tricks from that, but I don't think I'll be detailing my C8 that much.

Brangeta

:L @ the making you feel old comment

That's pretty cool Chris, is that rolled up pieces of paper glued down like cylinders? It's hard to tell, I keep getting distracted by that beautiful runflat poster in the background :D

Brangeta

WOW. Nails? That's pretty hardcore Chris. Are you sure you aren't Tim Allen from Home Improvement? :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom