Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Today in art class...

Brangeta

Just kidding about the title, but I did decide to sit down and draw tonight. I was a little fizzled out from being on the computer all day... so I drew it by hand... and then got back on the computer and colored it in. :ugh

Hope you like it! It's a png file, so if your browser can't read png files, (AOL can't) then click this link: http://members.aol.com/speedbbb/callawayc8drawing.png

callawayc8drawing.png

Looks great! Little more detailing and you're all set to go :)

Groeten Peter.

Thanks; I need to design the wheels for it, but I think I'll leave the other details off. I think it looks pretty nice without door handles and wipers.

I need to refine the shading pattern though; I was tired when working on this.

WOW.... that was amazing! Thanks for sharing that!

That guy has amazing talent. I was skeptical at first, but when he started detailing the wheels I was in awe. Very amazing. It is kind of sad/disappointing that he wasted all of that time and talent learning to use MS Paint that well though. He could have done a much better quality job in Adobe Illustrator and actually output the file to any size he wanted, rather than a BMP or a lossy JPEG.

Still... wow... I learned a few tricks from that, but I don't think I'll be detailing my C8 that much.

:L @ the making you feel old comment

That's pretty cool Chris, is that rolled up pieces of paper glued down like cylinders? It's hard to tell, I keep getting distracted by that beautiful runflat poster in the background :D

WOW. Nails? That's pretty hardcore Chris. Are you sure you aren't Tim Allen from Home Improvement? :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom