Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

tool you might want

Very cool.

That is way too cool. Seams real cheap also

Just need to rig up a radiator.

For sure I could have used one of those many a times

Is there anything Costco doesn't sell. Caskets to engine test stands!

the advertisement said:
The Mobile Engine Testing Station is ideal for testing, break-in, leak detection, demonstration, assembly and detailing.
  • Tachometer, engine temperature & oil pressure gauges included
  • Frame assembly & console w/battery tray
  • 1-gallon capacity gas can
  • Heavy-duty steel construction w/powder coated finish
  • 4 steel casters for easy maneuverability
  • Battery, garden hose, and engine not included
  • Adjusts to fit most engines
What?!? The garden hose isn't included??? Aww, forget it. That thing is a ripoff!! :W

:L

Okay, maybe I don't know anything about engine work, but wouldn't you want the set up to be reversed from what they show? I.e. the exhaust pointing away from where the gauges are?

Okay, maybe I don't know anything about engine work, but wouldn't you want the set up to be reversed from what they show? I.e. the exhaust pointing away from where the gauges are?

Of course not... You want to keep your legs warm especially when it is so cold outside.

172601LL.jpg

It also looks like there might be enough room in front for a radiator.

I wondered the same thing :chuckle
I'm guessing that possibly whomever built the display may have built it in reverse. Unless they figure you're going to be put a fan on it, and this way the fan is away from you so you don't chop yourself up :confused;shrug

No, you run it that way so when your buddies yelling and waiving his arms to shut it down, you think he's jumping for joy and you've done a good job on the rebuild.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom