Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Top Down Technologies, Inc.

No.......But I want one. I wonder if we could do a group buy?

I have one in my 02 C5 and think its great, It works so well and it so usefull I am suprized it doesnot come from the manufacturere with it

I just knocked mine out of its socket and have to re-install it.

Its well worth the price,

What a great idea. Just ordered mine. I guess the guys at GM can't think of everything, but these would have made great stock components.

Mike

Got mine today from Elite Engineering. What a great product, installed in 5 sec, programed and working in 5 min.
Highly recommended..........:w

cruzer82 said:
Got mine today from Elite Engineering. What a great product, installed in 5 sec, programed and working in 5 min.
Highly recommended..........:w

:upthumbs When I saw one of these for the first time, I thought, "Who would want one of these?" Well, like I said above, I got one and love it!

:w
Guy

eric was telling me about his and i'm definitely interested now. i'll be getting one in the future.

sigshooter said:
eric was telling me about his and i'm definitely interested now. i'll be getting one in the future.
Yup, I bought one used from a guy that was selling his Vette. Man oh man, I love it! Makes getting the top on and off much easier. Makes getting out of the car easier when I park close to the garage door. Oh yeah, and now Kelly doesn't have to wait for me to turn the ignition off to open the door - I programmed the Valet to unlock the doors when I put the car in park. It has several features that I'll never use but it was worth it for the ones I do use.

I just picked one up for $100 from a guy who sold his vette on another forum.

I like it!

Saw this demoed at the NCM during an event there two years ago. Got one shortly thereafter from Elite Engineering (best price I could find.) Love it.

Bought mine through Elite - they are a GREAT vendor! And the Window Valet is really cool. Everything feels stock like it should have been this way. Easy snap-in install and works perfect.

What's cool about the Window Valet is what information you can get to display. It will display the highest speed recorded since the last time the value was cleared. The tach and speedo combine displays to show speeds up to 158.

It will also allow accessory power after the door is opened. There is a comprehensive set of instruction on how to program the system included with the system or check it out on their website.

top down

Got mine a year ago. If I can program it and get it to work anyone can. I only use the window down feature. Only issue I have found is that if you have the window down a little bit, you must make the unit run them all the way down before you can make it go up all the way. I think this is a safety feature to prevent inadvertent catching of something in the window on the way up. I did not fully understand this aspect of it, and came out one day to find the windows down when I had hit the button 3 times to make them go up and the car to lock. I finally re-read the directions and figured it out. No problems since, I really like the feature on hot days and in tight spaces.

I bought one, but it won't work in my car. nIf you have an aftermarket alarm system with fob, it won't work. I know others that have it, includeing my father. They like it. I was disapointed that it won't work with alarm fobs though.

I'm sold!

I think it's time to cash in my piggy bank (literally) and get one of these. They are on Amazon, and I can turn my change into a fee free Amazon gift card thanks to Coinstar. I have over 8 years worth of spare change, and the dimes alone will cover the cost ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom