Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Traded 99 C in for a 2001 Red ZO6! Hollly crap! Followed the advice of good friends!

JBsC5

Friday..I traded in a high twelve second A4 3:15 Z51 Active handling C5 with 23K miles for a 2001 ZO6

All I can say is Holly sh-t!

What a ride!

This car explodes down the road..

The power is always available..the handling is extremely precise and the brakes pull it all together.

GM really created one hell of a car.

Loved my last ride but this new one is even more fun!

Wow!

Now you see what all the excitement is about, and the 02 is even more....... robust is the word that come to mind!
Vettepilot

Z06 What A Ride!!

Picked up mine 2 weeks now have 550 miles on it and had to let it out a little, WHAT A POWER HOUSE!!! I still have some bolt ons to do but this is some race car!!!

Congrats!!!

I haven't had the pleasure of riding in one yet but I've heard a lot about them. Good Luck and ENJOY! I'm also from N. Jersey, ever cruise Sonny's on a Saturday night?

Rowdy1,
That is one fine looking 62 that you have there! Have you had it since new, or almost new, or did you find it and restore it?
BTW, even if you have no plans to get a ZO6, any Corvette enthusiast should at least get the opportunity to drive one, especially an 02.
Took a good friend of mine out in my 02 on Saturday afternoon for a "quick" ride, 1st gear to 6500, 2nd gear to 6500, third gear to 6500 that took us to 100 in about 9 seconds, it was then that I noticed that the A/C was still on and blowing ice cubes. He noticed that at the third gear shift it was still breaking loose, and I wasn't power shifting, I was lifting the throttle at each shift. My car is still factory stock, haven't even considered mods yet.
vettepilot

Thanks

I appreciate the compliment on my 62. I've only had it for three years, but wanted one for about 38, since I saw the first one back in 1962.;)

I went to high school with a guy whose father owned a 1959 black Corvette. His father had the car since 1961 and they use the car almost exclusively as a show car. He told me that they'll rub the exhaust pipe with a cotton swab and you could lose points if it's dirty.

A fellow co-worker of mine is leaving work to sell cars at a local Chevy dealership. I asked him if I bought him breakfast, lunch and dinner, would he let me test drive a Z06. He said yes, but I'd have to go back and buy a Cavalier since it's closer to my budget.:cry

Love that 62..congrats..

I've never been to sonnys but if cars like yours hang there it must be cool!

JB

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom