Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Trading f.i. for carb

Racer86y

Corvette
84 2 tone silver
How would i use fuel pump with carb?I have fuel line and return line,would i put regulator on return line set at 6 lbs or ?:confused

You would need a bypass regulator.

You'd connect the car's feed line to the regulator inlet, you'd connect the bypass out of the regulator to the car's return line and you'd connect the regulated outlet to the carb and set the regulator to the pressure the carb maker suggests.

Why the trade?

Why

A lot of ends were cut when i bougt it and motor was blown so i rebuilt using a wilder cam and aluminum corvette 113 heads

Fuel line

You would need a bypass regulator.

You'd connect the car's feed line to the regulator inlet, you'd connect the bypass out of the regulator to the car's return line and you'd connect the regulated outlet to the carb and set the regulator to the pressure the carb maker suggests.
So i will have to buy another regulator besides the holley i have.It has inlet and 2 openings both regulated.Who would i buy regulator like this from?

The chevy vega used an in the tank electric pump & they were carbed. I don't know what the GPH or max press. is though.

Do you have link to SX performance?:W

I don't know what the web address is, but key this into a Google search window:

SX Performance

Their web site ought to be in the first page of results.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom