Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Trailer/Hauler (Callaway) Anyone have experience w/ these?

Put some Chevy emblems on the SuperCrewzer and I'll take it!

Steve, the weather guessers are saying "Arctic Blast". I guess it's time to turn on the heat.

We need to figure out what the travel plans are for Bloomington. There's no sense in us northeasterners all trailering out separately. These trucks look reaaal nice but the peso ain't doing so hot against the dollar!

EricVonHa said:
We need to figure out what the travel plans are for Bloomington. There's no sense in us northeasterners all trailering out separately. These trucks look reaaal nice but the peso ain't doing so hot against the dollar!

Got anything specific in mind, EVH???????

I think someone looked into volume rate out of a central point, from one of the "big boys" they (If I recall correctly) were not discounting a whole lot :(

*89x2* said:
Got anything specific in mind, EVH???????

I think someone looked into volume rate out of a central point, from one of the "big boys" they (If I recall correctly) were not discounting a whole lot :(

Yeap, that was me that looked into hiring Intercity to pick us all up at a central point. They don't discount hardly at all... what I found out is that they charge PER CAR more than PER TRIP. The more cars we put on the truck, the more the price went up. Only when we put 5+ cars on the trailer did the rate really come down per car.

I'm on it! There's a guy up the road that has 2 Renegade haulers and trailers just sitting on his property. I plan on stopping by sooner than later to generously offer to let one sit in my yard (and go to Bloomington ;)) If all else fails, I could bribe him with some Yuenglings! :L

callaway4fun said:
Eric is quite the man to barter his favorite beer for a trailer. He is the man:beer

Thanks Pete! With a big Renegade hauler we'll be sure to have a week long supply at Bloomington! :L

Turbo diesel rocks !

Ken said:
[ I really hate to sell my trailer... BUT I SURE WISH SOMEONE WOULD BUY IT! :hb

_ken :L [/B]

Do you have an ad posted on the web for the trailer?

Re: Re: HOLY S*&#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluewasp said:
that truck is fast... do you know what has been done to it?

Not exactly - there are all sorts of things that can be done to turbo diesels - I saw one on TV over the weekend w/ propane injection - absolutely roasted the 35 inch bogger style tires :eek

Re: Re: Re: HOLY S*&#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*89x2* said:
Not exactly - there are all sorts of things that can be done to turbo diesels - I saw one on TV over the weekend w/ propane injection - absolutely roasted the 35 inch bogger style tires :eek

Propane injection?? Hmm.. Never heard of that. I guess I need to do some reading.

I think it was the show "TRUCKS!"( dont quite remember) but i believe they not only propaned a diseal truck but also hooked a NOS system up to it. That would be one interesting ride!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom