Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Translation please...

*89x2*

...can anyone translate this article?? :W

The C16 is HUGE! Internationally huge! :upthumbs

http://auto.msn.com.tw/autonews/indnews/autonews_newspage.asp?newsid=5624

11p02_top.gif
一週內一月內全 部
11p02_2.gif
spacer.gif
2007/4/7
spacer.gif
Corvette表兄弟,Callaway C16 Cabrio紐約車展上空登台 記者/董星銳美國獨立車廠Callaway在今年的紐約車展,推出了最新的敞篷性能超跑-C16 Cabrio。Callaway以改裝Chevrolet Corvette著名,歷年來針對各世代的Corvette推出多樣化的性能套件,也提供Complete Car整車改裝的產品線。藉由Corvette本身強勁的性能與車身架構,輔以渦輪或是機械增壓等方式以達到更強大的性能訴求。
nc-20070408-49381.jpg
隱藏在C16 Cabrio性感車身下的,是足以媲美超跑性能的616匹馬力6.0升機械增壓引擎。C16 Cabrio的動力核心來自一具6.0升機械增壓引擎,560hp的最大馬力在6200轉時爆發而出,最大扭力為73.1kgm/4750rpm。Callaway同時提供更強勁的性能升級套件,將引擎輸出壓榨至616hp,最大扭力達到80.4kgm;以換檔撥片操作下,0-60英哩加速可在3.5秒內完成,極速則超過320km/h,驚人的性能實力讓人不容小覷。
nc-20070408-49382.jpg
構築在Chevrolet Corvette本已健全的底盤架構上,Callaway針對引擎和底盤輔以強化以及調校,以提供車主更強悍的性能感受。懸吊系統方面,Callaway與著名的避震器廠商Eibach合作,為C-16 Cabrio搭載了多功能的圈狀懸吊系統,能夠針對不同的賽道以及路面情形,提供10段可調壓縮比率以及可變阻尼。如此一來駕駛者能擁有如同賽車般的懸吊反應,令一方面又可保留舒適而平穩的乘坐感受。
為了降低車重,C16 Cabrio使用了鎂合金鍛造輪圈搭配碳纖維材質,相較於傳統鋁合金輪圈,能夠有效減少大約一半的重量。前19吋後20吋的輪圈搭配Yokohama的AdvanSport輪胎,前285/30ZR後325/25ZR20的尺寸提供C16 Cabrio良好的路面反應。為了對應C16 Cabrio高達320km/h的極速表現,Callaway研發了「StopTech」煞車系統,前六後四的煞車活塞搭配355mm的碟片,讓駕駛者在高速駕馭下無後顧之憂。
nc-20070408-49385.jpg
從外觀細節來觀察,C16 Cabrio和Corvette確實具有血源關係。除了令人熱血沸騰的動力表現,Callaway在內裝方面也提供車主精緻舒適的乘坐空間。獨特的「Deutschleder」內裝套件,精緻的德國皮革搭配Alcantara麂皮,同時在皮革接縫處以醒目的白色縫線綴飾。三輻方向盤同樣以兩種皮質包覆,搭配換檔撥片讓駕駛者享有豐富的駕馭樂趣,Recaro的桶型座椅同樣提供車主舒適和完整的支撐力道。Callaway客製化的服務,車主可以依照個人品味需求,自由選擇車身烤漆以及車室的內裝色系,以打造出獨一無二的Callaway C16 Cabrio。
nc-20070408-49384.jpg
客製化的外觀及內裝,車主可以依照自己的品味打造出專屬個人的C16 Cabrio。C16 Cabrio的售價從美金128765元起跳。而對應2005-207年式Chevrolet Corvette的其餘改裝零件也能夠在Callaway的經銷據點購得。對於這款性感敞篷超跑有興趣的網友,可以登入Callaway網站www.callawaycars.com瀏覽相關細節。

How soon you want it?

:boogie

I have some kids in China. They could probably do it or get it done. Might take a few days though.

My Chinese is a little rough but...

...I'll give it a shot. I took the liberty of leaving the photos out of the translation.

The 2007/4/7/Corvette cousins, Callaway C16 the Cabrio New York vehicle unfolded the sky to mount the stage Reporter/Dong Xingrui American Independent Cart yard Callaway to unfold in this year New York vehicle, promotes the newest hood performance ultra to run - C16 Cabrio. Callaway re-equips Chevrolet Corvette to be famous, over the years aims at various generations Corvette to promote diverse performance set of, also provides the product line which Complete the Car entire vehicle re-equips. Because of the Corvette itself strong performance and the automobile body construction, auxiliary by the turbine wheel perhaps the machinery turbo-charged and so on the ways achieves the more formidable performance demand. Hides in C16 under the Cabrio sex appeal automobile body, is compares favorably with sufficiently ultra runs the performance 616 horsepower 6.0 litre machinery turbo-charged engine. The C16 Cabrio power core comes from a 6.0 litre machinery turbo-charged engine, the 560hp most high powered when 6200 revolutions erupts, the biggest torsion is 73.1kgm/4750rpm. Callaway simultaneously provides a stronger performance to promote set of, engine output squeezing to 616hp, the biggest torsion achieves 80.4kgm; Shifts gears to dial under the piece operation, 0-60 mile acceleration may complete in 3.5 seconds, extremely fast surpasses 320km/h, the astonishing performance strength lets the human not allow to belittle. The construction in Chevrolet on the Corvette this already perfect chassis construction, Callaway auxiliary strengthens as well as the correction in view of the engine and the chassis, provides the vehicle owner the more intrepid performance feeling. The suspension system aspect, Callaway and the famous shock absorber manufacturer Eibach cooperation, was C-16 Cabrio embarked the multi-purpose circle shape suspension system, could in view of the different racecourse as well as the road surface situation, provides 10 section of adjustable compression ratios as well as the invariable damping. Then the driver can have the like vehicle race suspension to respond that, on the one hand makes to be possible to retain comfortable and the steady riding feeling. In order to reduce the vehicle to be heavy, C16 Cabrio has used the magnesium alloy forging rim matching carbon fiber material quality, compares in the traditional aluminum alloy rim, can an effective reduced about half weight. The first 19" latter 20 " rims match Yokohama the AdvanSport tire, after first 285/30ZR the 325/25ZR20 size provides C16 the Cabrio good road surface response. In order to correspond C16 Cabrio to reach as high as the 320km/h side fast to display, Callaway researched and developed “StopTech” to brake the system, first six latter four braked the piston to match 355mm the small dish piece, let the driver not have the extra worries under the high speed control. Observes from the outward appearance detail, C16 Cabrio and Corvette have the blood source relations truly.Except the warm-blooded ebullition power performance, Callaway also provides the vehicle owner in the internal installation aspect the fine comfortable riding space. Unique “Deutschleder” internal installation set of, the fine German leather matches Alc the antara ji skin, simultaneously decorates the decoration in the leather connecting point by the striking white sewing thread.Three spoke steering wheels by two kind of cerebral cortex gables, matching shift gears to dial the piece similarly to let the driver enjoy the rich control pleasure, the Recaro barrel chair similarly provide the vehicle owner comfortable and the integrity support strength. The Callaway guest makes the service, the vehicle owner may defer to savors personally the demand, the free choice automobile body baking varnish as well as Che Shi the internal installation color department, makes unique Callaway C16 Cabrio. The guest makes the outward appearance and the internal installation, the vehicle owner may defer to own savors makes exclusive individual C16 Cabrio.The C16 Cabrio selling price takes off from 128765 dollar.But corresponds 2005-207 year type Chevrolet Corvette other re-equipping components also to be able to buy in the Callaway sale on commission foothold. Ultra runs regarding this section sexy hood has the interest net friend, may record Callaway website www.callawaycars.com to glance over the related detail.

I think I understood it better before the translation! :boogie

I think I understood it better before the translation! :boogie

Ahh...the age old question. Which is easier to understand? Chinese text with photos or the english translation without. :L

:boogie Doesn't seem to matter what language, Looks all good to me!! :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom