Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Trying to find a long lost vette of my dads..anybody have a VIN check?

T

Towu4free

Hey guys my dad found an old registration to a 1986 black with red interior conv vette he had back when i was a little younger:D i remember when he used to go out the the local bar in Cville and he would always tell me cool stories about how the girls liked his car and things, he told me one time that he went out in the parking lot and there sat a white conv just like his black one!! :naughty: a gorgeous blonde owned it not sure if they ever hooked up lol, i dont want to ramble on but i do rememebr people thought he was talking to himself when i was riding with him because at around 8 or so i wasnt so tall :) ANYWAY! lol i have the VIN and if anybody has a free carfax or know where this car is id love to know... the last time we seen it (years ago) someone had put 2 big white stripes on it a body kit and tailight louvers :puke:puke:bash so if anyone has any info or a carfax the VIN is: 1G1YY6780G5903751

Hey guys my dad found an old registration to a 1986 black with red interior conv vette he had back when i was a little younger:D i remember when he used to go out the the local bar in Cville and he would always tell me cool stories about how the girls liked his car and things, he told me one time that he went out in the parking lot and there sat a white conv just like his black one!! :naughty: a gorgeous blonde owned it not sure if they ever hooked up lol, i dont want to ramble on but i do rememebr people thought he was talking to himself when i was riding with him because at around 8 or so i wasnt so tall :) ANYWAY! lol i have the VIN and if anybody has a free carfax or know where this car is id love to know... the last time we seen it (years ago) someone had put 2 big white stripes on it a body kit and tailight louvers :puke:puke:bash so if anyone has any info or a carfax the VIN is: 1G1YY6780G5903751

Thats is going to be hard to do,Since 9/11 they have tightened things up and it's made it tougher fine things out because the rights of privacy!:thumb

I know but just a VIN record would be a little help lol btw gmjunkie, how hard is it to do a heatercore on a 94 vette?

Thats is going to be hard to do,Since 9/11 they have tightened things up and it's made it tougher fine things out because the rights of privacy!:thumb
What privacy rights? I'd say its exactly the opposite thanks to the "patriot" act. Oh wait, maybe you just have to be a jackbooted thug to get THAT info easily?:chuckle Doesnt make sense that a terrorist would want to find a VIN number. What good could it possibly do them? Its like limiting the number of guns an honest law abiding citizen can buy...illogical.

Hey guys my dad found an old registration to a 1986 black with red interior conv vette

Never seen that combination, pretty rare combo maybe!

Never seen that combination, pretty rare combo maybe!
reallY? thats exactly what he wouldnt want to hear :boogie knowing he got rid of a rare car, so does anyone have a free carfax? i had a few and done 1 or 2 for my fellow vetters.... im all out now:) anyone help me?:w

I know but just a VIN record would be a little help lol btw gmjunkie, how hard is it to do a heatercore on a 94 vette?

The heater core in a 94 is pretty much the same as in all C4s. The heater core came down the assembly line and the rest of the car was built around it. :D

The heater core in a 94 is pretty much the same as in all C4s. The heater core came down the assembly line and the rest of the car was built around it. :D
I'd rather do 1 C3 and 2 C4's than 1 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo!!:boogie:boogie:boogie

:thumb

:D

GMJunkie, that looks......frustrating:)

I'd rather do 1 C3 and 2 C4's than 1 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo!!:boogie:boogie:boogie

:thumb

:D

Before trying that I'd think about moving to southern Florida where I wouldn't need a heater. :D

reallY? thats exactly what he wouldnt want to hear :boogie knowing he got rid of a rare car, so does anyone have a free carfax? i had a few and done 1 or 2 for my fellow vetters.... im all out now:) anyone help me?:w

I have a few carfax attempts left that I will not be using and will expire soon. PM me your email and I'll send you the car fax report for this VIN, or I can attach it to a reply here?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom