Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! turn blinkers

calloway

Corvette
2004 coupe
All turn blinkers stopped working. Changed out the hazard switch still not working. Auto zone sold me a relay last night but in my service book I see no turn signal relay. Need help on this suppose to going on a road trip this weekend.

Start by checking all your fuses under hood and under dash passenger side with a test light or voltmeter and the key on in the ignition position. Make sure your test light or voltmeter has a good ground source.

Moving out of the Site Help and Feedback forum and into the C5 Tech forum...

Old thread but having an issue with my DRLs and front turn signals. (C5 2001 Z06, no LEDs)
1) DRLs not coming on
2) Front turn signals don't work but rear signals do.
3) Emergency flasher just flashes rear lights

Had a front right bulb out last fall, replaced it and all was well for a week, then the above happened. I have checked ALL fuses and all seem okay. Initially, I was thinking this could be the emergency flasher and I was going to replace it(I do have a new one) but in all my reading here and other places makes me think that it may not be the problem but I could be over thinking it. I imagine both bulbs could have gone out but seems like a far out coincident so I will replace them as my next step. Any thoughts/help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom