Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! unable in mozilla

WhalePirot

Corvette
1984 White Z-51/ZF6-40/Shinoda body
I can only access the home page on Firefox. no access to forums or any other pages; only error message. I've no interest in using IE, thx. :w

I can only access the home page on Firefox. no access to forums or any other pages; only error message. I've no interest in using IE, thx. :w

That doesn't make any sense?

I only use Firefox - from four different computers running different operating systems. I haven't had any problems accessing any part of the CAC.

If you can't access any other part of the site - then you shouldn't be able to access the home page either.

You're obviously accessing the forums here without a problem if you were able to start this thread?

What kind of error messages are you getting??

I use Firefox, and am not having trouble.

You might download Google chrome and try it......but Rob is right, should be working.

I've had something similar on another forum I frequent, also with Firefox. Seems that the Adblock add-on was a little too ambitious. Try turning it off.

I've had something similar on another forum I frequent, also with Firefox. Seems that the Adblock add-on was a little too ambitious. Try turning it off.
thanks, Mikey. that may be it, despite some length of time employing it while also spending time here. I appreciate the support. IE is the sole vehicle for now, as was the initial post, despite editing limitations with it. Were those limitations not also reality, I could post the details of the Code 400 error.

SpyBot is the blocker. (this post via F/fox)

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom