Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Unread Posts/Threads Not Bolded

Corvette
'67 Marina Blue Convertible
I'm on a new computer now, with Vista, and when I check in, the unread posts aren't bolded any more - I have to look at the dates to identify the posts with activity since my last visit. I visit seven sites every day, and this is the only one where I have this issue. The site recognizes me fine when I click on, so I know I have an active cookie, but no threads are bolded. Is this a known issue with a fix? ;shrug

John, I'm going to move this to the Site Help and Feedback forum. I'll also let the boss know. :upthumbs

FWIW, I use Vista on my home computer, and I dont have the issue your describing.

:thumb Jason

Not that it helps, but I have similar problem with the NCRS website- but only with one of 5 computers that I might use to access it. Like Kenny might say, the problem is on your end! ;LOL

I haven't seen this problem before but the first place I would check is your User CP Thread Display Options click! and see if you're in Linear Display Mode (oldest first) or otherwise...

-Mac

Well, the errant neurons in my Vista must have finally come to life, as the proper bolding is back. I HATE Vista. :bash

Well, the errant neurons in my Vista must have finally come to life, as the proper bolding is back. I HATE Vista. :bash
You're not alone. I've yet to meet anyone who loves it unabashedly... except those who make a living fixing computers!!

-Mac

:chuckle

John,

Glad to hear the Vista gremlins went away. I have been using Vista for a year now. It definitely takes some getting used to!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom