Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Vanity plates

i know its off topic a bit but , i had the jeep first .... license plate on it is CJ5NUTZ

i plan to get one for the vette but i have no idea what to get ..

you know , i have a screen name ...corvettenutz... and every chat room i go in ...someone says ... hey i didn't know corvettes had nutz... but i guess thats better than getting asked if i really have 5 nutz...haha

Plates

Callaway #19 is plated as:

TWN T 19:_rock

Cross

VanityBob said:
If you haven't told us.
What is your, vanity plate???

Still trying to find the time (and courage) to stand in line for 4 hours at the DMV :eek for the SNAT tags

CALA 425
SPRNTRL
SNAT 425
UNBLVBL
191 MPH
ITS ENUF
BRKS LSE
CHRP 4TH
40TH 425
ANIV 425
WAY FAST
GOES 191

...ahh, the possibilities ;)

CHRP 4TH!!! I love that one Chris!! I'd stand in line for 4 hours to get that one!!

I kinda like the 191 MPH.... I might have to get something like that... or maybe the SNAT 400...

95 ZR1
95LT1
95Z07
95 4 JOY
9T5 VET
95 VET
95 VETT
95VETTE
9VETT5
95 6SPD
RED 95 Or proper color
95 4 2
MY VET
OUR VET
WILD 95
FAST 95
HI OFFICR
WE GO
THE GR 1
WILD MAN
WA2FAST
LIKE IT
W8D 4EVR
U BN HAD
U VET UR S
US MUSCL
US HWY 66
SAV WAV
SEXY 95
SMR VET summer
SEE YA

Number 53 from 1991 now wears:

VRYFAST

Hopefully it will show up in the Discovery Channel show in March.

HoldHard

When I was in so. cal.. I saw "QQQQ" In Ca. I really do not know how they got away with that one.

Vanity Plates

Here in Texas, we are limited to six letters or numbers(Bummer!) I have a 90 Callawey Twin Turbo Convertible. My license plate is "TURBOS":)

Re: Vanity Plates

90B2K said:
Here in Texas, we are limited to six letters or numbers(Bummer!) I have a 90 Callawey Twin Turbo Convertible. My license plate is "TURBOS":)

NICE Plate:upthumbs

I believe I saw your car a few years ago at the Corvettes @ Carlisle show - teal Aerobody Convertible w/ black leather (Turbo Luigis twin car ;) )

Welcome the the :CAC

Yeah, that was my car. I may have spoken to you about the plate. I absolutely love attending Corvettes at Carlisle! Unfortunately , it is a heck of a long way from Dallas. (22 hour drive.) I missed the Callaway Reunion of 2002, but I will certainly be there for the next one, which should be 2007! I need to replace the radiator in my car. Do you know whether or not a stock 1990 C4 radiator will fit and serve the purpose? Thanks for the reply! Chuck Kyle - "90B2K"

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom